Chapter 2: Jenn

There I stood in the middle of all my new classmates, all alone. Just kidding. Eureka, Hansol, and Yakima were right beside me but the fact that they made me introduce myself first kind of angered me. I cleared my throat before looking all around but seeing that some weren't even paying attention to me, but that's cool, I don't want the attention. The teacher looked at me, well more like glared, and I began to speak.

"Hello, my name is Jenn Song. It's nice to meet you," I said in a monotone voice. 

Obviously, that's not how I usually sound like but I don't want to sound nervous, so I said it like that. Most of the student didn't even look at me. The others introduced themselves and soon we were seated apart from each other. I still don't understand why the teacher split us up. Like, we're the new students & don't know people. To be honest, I don't even want to make friends with these rich kids, they look so rude. I'm sitting in the back of the classroom (on the left corner) by the Windows. Hansol in the third row, Eureka in the 1st row and Yakima in the 4th row. There  are 5 rows in total.

I turn to my right since that's the only place where I see another person since there's an empty desk in front of me, and see a guy writing down what the teacher says. I look at him and see that he's Asian? Or maybe mixed, but I stopped looking at him when I felt my phone vibrate, a message from Yakima.

Damn Jenn, stop staring at him LOL

I looked over at her and she laughed. I sigh and opened my notebook and finally decided to pay attention to what the mean-looking teacher is teaching. I was always the kind of person to do really well in school, and I have always had good grades. Most of it was because I pay attention but the guy is like a magnet that I have to look.

To Be Honest, the guy next to me is good-looking. I wonder what his name is. By his clothes, I can tell he's a rich kid. Damn, he probably gets all he wants. Wait a minute, why am I thinking about a guy?    ('・_・')

It's not that I don't like guys, but I feel like being in a relationship will make me lose focus on school. Plus, it's not like I'll be forever alone, hopefully. Stupid magnet, now I sound like a girl in a romantic love story, shit.

"Oh noo~" I whisper to myself as I put my hands on top of my cheeks. I better not start having a crush on him, I'm probably just tired or something. I hear someone 'tsk' and turn towards the guy.

"Commoners," he says and turns back to do his work.

 Did he just? No, he probably said something else, right? Not even 15 minutes here and already someone is rude to people, or "commoners", like us. And to think that I was somewhat happy to come to this school. Okay, the supposed "crush" I had towards with has stopped. What kind of bs is this? That's the rudest thing I have heard from someone & rich people are really "well-mannered." Okay.

I take my phone out to text Yakima, Hansol, and Eureka. If you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. I didn't want to bother Bella so I just didn't text her. Plus, she most likely will not reply to me.

E- wow, that's rude

H- I'll punch him. Don't worry about it tho, were probably smarter than him LOL

Y- Wow, he's good looking but damn. I'll fight him Lol

I sigh. He's not going to mess up my mood today, I have heard worse and words don't hurt me anymore LOL, I think to myself in a joking matter.

I focused once more on my work and suddenly I became really tired. Ugh, I shouldn't have been up so late yesterday. I was so nervous for no reason, I should have known that people would think of us so lowly. That's just how life is to the lower class people.

I feel bad for Bella, I wonder if she's also having the same situation as me right now. I hope not, she gets really emotional easily but then again, she can be a strong person whenever she wants to. Actually, the class is either a) too confusing for her b) going too fast for her. She isn't stupid, but sometimes she has too many things on her head that she can't focus easily. Knowing her, she probably wants to make a friend super fast.

Now that I think about it, shouldn't I think about making friends? Ugh, I feel too unmotivated right now, I don't even want to talk to people. I have been told to change my attitude, but I can't. I'm not even that mean of a person! Like, I'm nice, but not too nice.

I guess I would be what most people would call "introvert." But, I don't really mind that at all, I know I am one.

"Okay everyone, that's it for this class. Have a good day!" the teacher said and I saw everyone get up. I sigh and got up, did I mention that I'm a really lazy person?

I saw my friends walk to their classes, since we don't have the class next, and walk towards English. For some reason, I stopped just before I went into my class and turned around. Just as I turned I locked eyes with my classmate, the guy. Ugh, my luck isn't so good today I guess. I turn around just so I won't look like I'm staring and scowl. How, why? Of all the people I could have locked eyes with it was him. Wow.

I decided to dismiss it as I went inside. I saw Bella in deep thought.

"Yes! She's in my class~" I thought.

I decided to tap her shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey, Bella!" I exclaimed happily, I'm glad she made it through first hour. She turned around and shushed me.

"Jenn! Don't call me Bella!" She exclaimed softly, panicking a bit. I chuckled.

"Huh? Why?"

"In Science, the miss said my name and called me Isabella. I want to see how far I can keep it up." She explained.

"Oh!" I say. That makes sense, I guess.

The teacher then talked to us about the DO NOW and we walked to the front of the class. Once again we introduced ourselves, I simply said my name but Bella decided to say her favorite color and age as well. We then sat down together. Yay!

I opened my notebook and decided to take notes. I turned to Bella and saw her look away from someone and frown a bit, I looked at the person she was looking at and it was a guy. Hmm, I wonder what their connection is.

"Yo, is that your baeee?" I nudge Bella and smirk at her. She looks confused for a minute until I nod towards the direction of the guy and she reddened with an irritated expression. So she does? Wow, wouldn't have thought that.

I guess I should at least tease her. Ah~ this will be really fun. (`∀')Ψ