Characters

Jenn:
Age: 16
Jenn has mid-long black wavy hair and doesn't like to put her hair in ponytails/braids. She isn't the athletic type, she is the opposite, and prefers to stay in bed doing nothing. She has a serious face but is not a serious person. She tries to be positive but isn't at times. She loves her friends.

Bella[misathela]:
Age 15
She has bob haircut and wears a frilly blouse at times. Mostly wears formal clothing. She likes music and plays the guitar or tries. She has a very happy-go-lucky kind of attitude. Tries to see the world in rose colored glasses but often fails and sees the worst. She likes to cook along with the two oldest girls but cooks most of the time. She's also painfully aware of herself.

Eureka:
Age 15
A quiet girl, very athletic. She's part of the cheerleaders but prefers a running sport. She has medium length hair and puts it in two braids and wears glasses. She doesn't really talk much of her interest but really likes to be the supporter of her friends and the one to keep Bella sane.

Yakima:
Age: 16
She has shoulder length hair that constantly keeps on changing due to her dying it multiple times. She is the oldest of the five, she likes pottery and dancing. She might be lazy, but she helps around the house and does a lot of the shopping. She also helps Hansol and Bella with the cooking. She shops a lot.

Hansol:
Age: 16
She has short brown hair with blue highlights(?). She is the mother figure of the group and helps the other girls with any problem they have. She is the most mature one even though she plays around a lot, especially with Yakima. She is smart and doesn't like to shop due to her style being a bit on the emo side.