ticci toby

(y/n)= your name

(cp/n)= creepypasta name

(f/f)= favourite food

and you should know the rest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~i wake up to the sound of masky yelling at who i'm pretty sure is toby i groan and roll over knowing i have to get up. after a couple of minutes i convince myself to get up, i grab my mask and have a quick shower and put on grey tights black tank top and a black hoodie and my black converse, i put on my mask and walk done stairs and see everyone is pretty much up "hey (cp/n)" they all say as i reach the bottom of the stairs. "hey" i like them and all their not bad *cough cough* i just like to keep my distance so i don't get hurt that's all, but i still ended up falling for one of them and his name is toby. i walk into the kitchen to see masky and hoodie eating cheesecake and toby sitting next to masky poking him, "hey masky hey masky hey masky hey masky hey masky" he just groans and looks at me "oh hey (cp/n)" i just nod at him "h..hey (cp/n)" i look at hoodie and nod to him as well. i walk over to the fridge and pull out (f/f) and sit down next to toby, "hey (cp/n) how'd the mission go" i start to remember last night's mission and i can tell you know it was not my favourite it was horrible i never wanna talk about it again not that i talk anyway but still. "it was fine" i finish my food and put my plate in the sink and walk into the lounge room toby follows me, "what was the mission" "nothing don't worry about it" i spoke quietly because i'm not use to talking so much "come on" "toby leave it" "(cp/n) co.." "JUST LEAVE IT TOBY!!!" even one stops and looks at me and toby looks hurt i get off the couch and walk to my room and slam the door shut.

(toby's pov)

i've never heard them yell before i mean they barely talks at all i didn't mean to annoy them i just wanted to know because i care about them even if they are silent i just can't help it, i watch as they walk up the stairs and i hear their door slam shut. masky and hoodie come out of the kitchen, "what the hell happened" no one said anything we were all just shocked at the fact that one of the most quiet people in the mansion just snapped. oh zalgo i hope they didn't snap completely, i'd never forgive myself if they did, i have to know they're ok.

(your pov)

i can't believe i did that i know i didn't have a chance with toby but now oh my zalgo what have i done i can't believe myself, well i wanted to stay distanced this is the way to go, nice going (y/n) just great, i walk over to the bed and sit down i hold my head in my hands. "well if he didn't like me before he defiantly won't now nice one (y/n)" "your right (cp/n) i don't like you" i look up and see toby and my heart shuttered into a million pieces did he really say that, he walks closer and bends down to my and grabs my chin to look at him "i never liked you because i love you liking you just isn't enough for me" he pulls down his mouth guard and leans in towards me and when his lips are just about to touch mine he speaks "and you have such a beautiful name (y/n)" he leans in all the way and kisses me. his lips are so soft and warm, he wraps his arms around my waist and wrap my arms around his neck, we continue to kiss until we need air damn it was so good to, we pull apart and i look at him i put my head on his chest "i love you toby" "i love you too (y/n)" "damn toby's getting some of that tonight" we jump and i look towards the doorway and see pretty much every one standing there and ben holding a camera. i point towards the door toby looks at them not very happy either "what are you guys doing here" came here to make sure (cp/n) was ok but looks like they're being taking care of" ben says while winking at toby "get out" "fine" they all finally leave and it's just me and toby "sooo wanna watch a movie" i nod and we put on a movie and cuddle on my bed for the rest of the day.

done this is my very first one i hope to zalgo it doesn't suck so yeah umm don't hate? but i will just make one for any creepypasta i can think of but if you have any request i will happily do them so yeah till next time "sweet nightmares" ~nightmare