masky x reader

(h/l)= hair length

(h/c)= hair colour

(e/c)= eye colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~masky's pov

finally finished the mission now we just have to make sure no one saw anything, but it doesn't look like anyone's around the whole street is wait someone's still awake, who would be up at 3am i look over at hoodie and toby and point to the house that has the lights on. hoodie walks over and so does toby, hoodie looks at me "we should probably check it out in case", i nod we carefully walk over to the house and look through one of the windows, as far as i can see there is someone in the kitchen, hoodie whispers over to me "should we go in" "no we'll just watch for now" he nods and we look back in the window, someone comes out of the kitchen, a person with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes they looked amazing, i really hope they didn't see anything i would hate to kill something so beautiful. hoodie taps my shoulder and i look at him "even with that mask on i can tell you like them" "shut up hoodie" we go back to looking through the window but they're not there were'd they go?

your pov

finally i finished making cheesecake!!!! i love it so much so yes at 3 in the morning i decided to make some because why not, i take a piece and sit down at the table as i was about to take a bit i noticed something in the corner of my eye. i look over at my window and see three people there, none of them were looking at me so i got up and hide under the window so they couldn't see me this is gonna be funny hehehe, after i couple of minutes i get on my knees and look out the window as fast as i could, the three people outside the window jump and one of them falls over, i giggle and open then window and call out to the one that fell over "you aight down there" "f..fine *twitch*" "hehehe that was funny i'm sorry for scary you, so who are you guys anyway" they look at each other then at me "i'm masky the one in the orange hoodie is well hoodie and the other one is toby" "sup my names (y/n)" i stick my hand out and masky shakes it "so you guys like cheesecake" "yes" masky and hoodie say at the same time "what about toby" "he perfers waffles" "well i got some of them too so come on i aight gonna hurt ya" i move away from the window and they climb through. "so how long have you been up for" masky askes me while looking over at me "since 1am and i've been making cheesecake" "so you've just been in the kitchen for two hours making cheesecake" "yep" i grab three plate and put a slice of cheesecake on two and four waffles on the other, i grab out the whip cream and pile it on the waffles. i give them the plates and they dive right in, of course after moving they mask's so their mouths are showing. when they finish i get the plates and put them in the sink, when i com back they're taking so i just stand in the door way. "well cya (y/n) me and toby are gonna head off but masky's gonna stay" "ok cya guys" after they leave masky walks up to me and grabs my waist and pulls me in, he smashes his lips on mine and i melt right into and put my arms around his neck. we pull apart "so (y/n) you reckon this will work" "it's gonna be better than cheesecake, talking about cheesecake wanna help me eat the rest of it" he chuckles "of course it's cheesecake" "damn right it is".

i love cheesecake don't you it tastes amazing anyway hope you all have a great day you beautiful people "sweet nightmares" ~nightmare