sonic.exe x reader

i toss and turn trying to sleep but i can tell it's not coming, i groan and kick the blankest off and go down stairs to get a cup of warm milk to try and sleep. i walk back up to my room and see my computer is turned on, i walk over to it so i can turn it off and see that it's loaded a game i never knew i had. since i can't sleep i might as well play it, i sit on my computer chair and pull it up to the desk. i set my hand on the mouse and my other hand on the arrow keys. i've played other sonic games on my computer before so it's probably similar to them. i select start my computer turns itself off "ummmm okay" i say slowly getting up from my chair and moving away from the computer. my back presses up against something, i freeze and slowly turn around to see sonic but with black eyes and blood dripping from them and sharp teeth. "ahhhhhh-mhm" is he kissing me ah no, i push him off me and look at him in shock "it was the only way to get you to shut up" he says to me just shrugging it off. i cross my arms over my chest and puff out my cheeks "you could have just put your hand on my mouth" i said to him slightly annoyed "yeah but that wouldn't be fun at all but that was" he winks at me, i roll my eyes and walk back down stairs, he slides down the railing and lands just in front of me "where are you going" he says while holding my chin forcing me to look at him "going to found a way to fall asleep" i mumble while starting to blush. he smirks but lets go of me, he snaps his fingers and picks me up and runs up the stairs "what are you doing" i say to him "i'm going to help you sleep" i blush that mean a few different things, as he walks to my room he looks down at me and notices me blushing then realising what he said and connecting it to what i thought, he blushed a bit at the thought of this. he walks in my room and lies me on the bed and crawls in next to me, he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him and put his chin on the top of my head. i put my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep to him playing with my hair. "goodnight (y/n)" "n-night sonic" i say falling into sleep, just before i slipped into sleep i feel him kiss the top of my head.

~~~~time skip to morning~~~~

i wake at and feel someone's arms around my waist, i look up to see sonic looking at me, i blush. "morning (y/n)" "morning sonic" he seemed to be sadden a bit when i said that "huh what's wrong" "nothing just my name isn't sonic sweetheart it's sonic.exe, and i'm a god not like that" i look down a bit "s-sorry" he kisses my cheek "it's fine you didn't know" he looks away and blushes, he clears his throat and i look up at him "even a god such as myself n-needs someone ah (y/n) would like i mean ah this is harder than i thought" he takes a deep breath "(y/n) every god needs a partner w-will you be mine" i put my head on his chest "i'd like that a lot" he puts his hand under my chin and makes me look at him, he then kisses me again but this time softer and more loving and of course i kiss back, we part and i look over at the clock and see it's 7:10 am, "you woke me up way too early" i said lying back down "actually you woke up all by yourself" i rolled my eyes as he lies back down with me "whatever i'm going back to sleep" i mumble at him "you do that my love"

okay i'm sorry i know i haven't updated in ages but i'm slowly running out of ideas and creepypastas but i will try and march on so they may start to come out more slowly now and i'm sorry for that but i'll try my hardest "sweet nightmares"~nightmare