Dark link x reader

your pov

i'm walking through the woods looking around for lily "lily where are you, come here girl" i look around and listen for a bark or anything indicating she's near. i hear a rustling i look over and she walks happily out of the bush with her tail wagging and barks happily at me, i kneel down and pet her "where have you been you trouble maker" i man that looks like link but dressed in black comes out of the bush. "so it's your dog that smile has been sneaking off to see" i look at him confused "smile come here" i husky like dog comes out after him and goes to lily, it's black and red, it has a human smile and it's kinda creepy but cute too. "now that you've seen us we're going to have to go to slender to see what to do about you" i look at him shocked "w-what" he picks me up and puts me over his shoulder. "h-hey i can walk you know" i say annoyed and embarrassed, "yeah i know it's just too make sure". after about 10 minutes of walking in silence he starts walking up a couple of steps and he goes through a big door "okay we're here now put me down" i say slightly annoyed "hmmmm nah i'll keep you like this and talk to them" you can hear the smirk in his voice, i the realised that there were people in that room looking at us more precisely looking at me. i get annoyed and embarrassed again, i knee him in the stomach and he drops me, i land crouched on my feet. i stand up straight "asshole" i say as my cheeks are blazing red from embarrassment, "shit" he says holding his stomach while lying on the floor. the other people in the room laugh, i remember that there were other people in the room. fuck, one of them come up to me, he looks like link as well but with black eyes and red pupils "oh shit" i say out loud, he smirks for whatever reason, the others look over but i don't notice them "damn link what the fuck i'm sorry i knew i was bad at zelda but fuck man look at that face what have i done good lord i'm sorry" his smirk flatters and everyone in the room double over laughing. he looks really angry "i'm not LINK" he jumps at me and i move out of the way and his face smacks into the wall, he falls to the ground groaning in pain, everyone continues to laugh uncontrollably. a tall creature walks in "what is with all this noise and who made all this mess" his voice was a bit static like, everyone stops laughing and points over to me while looking in every other direction. it looks over to me i smile nervously "heyyyyyyyyyy ha ha ha haaaaaa" it walks over to me, it looks at the link look alikes and then at me "welp gotta go bye" i turn around and start walking away, something picks me and turns me around, i'm in the air with a tendril around my waist "so how's the weather up there" someone snickers, he looks over and they stop, he looks back at me. his face is blank no eyes mouth or nose, his pale white and wearing a suit, he has tendrils on his back and he's very tall. "you did this child" i smile nervously "yesssssss" i say nervously "LET'S KEEP THEM SLENDER" a guy with googles and a mouth mask, he has a brown hoodie and the sleeves are striped, he has a belt with two hatchets. says to the creature. "hey i'm not an animal" i say glaring at him, he sinks back. i felt a bit bad "s-sorry" i say to him. "okay we can but she has to behave" "i'm not an animal" i say annoyed. "would you rather be killed" "you drive a hard bargain" i say as he puts me down "that's not the only thing that's hard" i hear someone whisper in my ear "SHIT" i say as i elbow the person behind me. "damn it again really" i turn around and it's the link looking guy dressed in black clothes. "shit i'm so sorry ahhhhhhhhh i don't know anyone's name shit" he groans and looks at me "it's dark link" he says in a pained voice, "i'm (y/n)" i look at all the others "annnnnnnd you guys"

~~~ time skip the intros and a couple of days (cause i'm lazy)~~~

i'm lying on the couch bored watching jeff vs ben in a game, i'm lying on dark link and toby and ej "do you have to lie on all of us" ej says "do you want to get off the couch" i say to him "yes" he mumbles "well too bad you're comfortable" i say while staring at the tv. "sassy today are we" "yes" i say sassily, he chuckles and starts messing around with my hair. i start blushing and i see a tint of pink on his cheeks. after a while he leans down to my face and whispers "are you asleep" i turn my head to look at him and he presses his lips against mine. he quickly pulled back "i-i'm sorry ben, it was, he pushed my head down" "o-oh it was just ben" you could hear the hurt in my voice as i sais that. i stood up and started walking away, "w-wait (y/n)" he grab me by the waist and pulls me back into him "d-dark" "i-i didn't mean it like that i do like you a lot it come out wrong i'm sorry i really do like you i didn't mean it like that i promise" i could feel tears going down my face, he turned me around to face him "no no no don't cry i'm sorry i do like you a lot don't cry please" he wipes my tears with his thumbs "hey come on stop crying" he holds me close to him "i'm sorry" he whispers in my ear as he rubs circles on my back. after a minute i manage to collect myself he puts his finger under my chin and makes me look at him "better?" he asks me while wiping a stray tear off my face with his other head "yeah" he leans a bit closer "c-can i kiss you, this time me doing it not that jackass over there" he glares at ben, i giggle a little bit "yes you can" he leans in and kisses me, it was pure bliss i loved it. "DAMN IT JEFF YOU CHEAT I WAS DOING SOMETHING" we pull back and laugh seeing that jeff had unpaused the game and beat ben. "maybe you shouldn't interfere with people's love life" jeff said sarcastically "IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I JUST MADE IT HAPPEN FASTER" ben said angrily while grabbing the controller "WOULD YOU ALL BE QUIET" slenderman yells at as from his office "sorry" we all yell back at him. dark link goes back to the couch, ej had taken this chance to get off the couch and toby had moved over so i could sit next to dark link. he wraps his arm around my waist and i cuddle into him, we continue to watch ben and jeff play videogames. jeff drops the controller "ben you cheater" jeffs yells "i didn't do anything" ben proclaims i just roll my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep. dark link kisses my forehead "goodnight (y/n) i love you" i just snuggle into him more as response then i drift off into sleep hearing jeff and ben argue and slender coming in and yelling at them and dark telling everyone to shut up and i'm trying to sleep, i smile and fall into a deep sleep loving every moment of my new life.

sorry it's been forever please don't hate meh 😅 anyway the next one is a zalgo x reader and then this book will be finished because i have no one else to write about. but if you want me to do any other sort of x readers just tell me and i'll try and do it for you so i hope you enjoyed have a great day you beautiful people "sweet nightmares"~nightmare