ben drowned

(y/n)= your name

(h/c)= hair colour

(e/c)= eye colour

(f/s)= favourite snack

(f/f)= favourite food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm so excited i just got the newest halo game and i can't wait to get home to play it, i can't help the little skip in my step i'm just so excited. i walk into my apartment and go into the kitchen and grab some (f/s) and go into the lounge room and turn on my xbox one and put in halo 5 and go straight into campaign. i do like multiplayer but for each new game i like to start off with campaign just because it's something i've always done so yeah, after playing for a couple of hours of playing halo i check the time and it's 7:30 well i'm great at keeping track of time and this is when i'm always late to school/work. i get up and go to the kitchen and make (f/f) for dinner when i'm done i walk up stairs, as i pass the lounge room my TV is filled with static i walk over to it to see if i can fix it, when i look back at the TV there are words that say 'you shouldn't have done that' "done what?" then something starts crawling out of my TV, i grab a bat and hit it , it hits the floor and stands up "you really shouldn't have done that" it looks like ben drowned wait oh shit. he looks at me and just stops completely i'm so confused right now.

ben pov

i don't know what happened all i know is that it hurt and some one's gonna pay for it "you really shouldn't have done that" i say as i pick myself up and look at the person. Their hair was really beautiful it was (h/c) hair and it glimmers in the moonlight and their bright (e/c) eyes looking at me with confusion their prefect. Their presence just makes me wanna be with them forever wait what snap out of it ben they're just another victim but i don't want to hurt them i can't they are so adorable "ah you ok did i hit you to hard i'm so sorry" their voice is amazing i just want to hear it forever "what's your name"

your pov

i was surprised when he asked me what my name was "it's (y/n)" he keeps looking at me "(y/n)" he looks around he has a surprised expresion on his face "this is all your's" "yep" i state it very proudly too, he chuckles and walks over to me. did i mention ben is my favourite creepypasta and my creepypasta crush, he comes really close to me face "your not so bad (y/n) i really like you" he leans in and kisses me. he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer, i put my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss but from lack of air we pulled apart damn you oxygen damn you, "it's late you should really go to bed" i nod and yawned "come on then" he picks me up and carries me to my room and puts me on the bed and climbs in next to me, he holds me and kisses my forehead "sweet dreams" then i fall asleep in his embrace

hope you guys liked it more coming soon "sweet nightmare" ~nightmare