hoodie x reader

come on peeps you should know this by now but anyway

(h/c)= hair colour

(e/c)= eye colour

(y/n)= your name

(f/b)= favourite book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your pov

the bell for end of school rings and every one gets up and leaves the classroom, i wait until every one is gone other wise it's just impossible to get through every one, i get up and leave the classroom saying goodbye to the teacher as i leave. It's a really nice day today most people would probably go to the beach but i'm gonna go to the library, I'm there a lot because i love reading it takes me to whole other worlds it's amazing. I leave the school gates and head straight to the public library, I'm lucky enough to go to those schools were they don't have a uniform so we can were whatever as long as it's not really revealing, i don't like wearing stuff like that anyway so i'm always ok. I head to the crossing and i feel like someone's watching me i look around and see Jake looking at me, argh he is such a flirt and just plain annoying. he starts walking towards so i walk away from him, he grabs my arm and forces me to face him. "awww come on babe why you so mad huh" "because you won't leave me alone jackass" i pull my arm away from him and walk off to the library.

hoodie's pov

i stop walking and looked through the trees and look, i see (y/n) walking somewhere, i follow them and they stop near the crossing and look around their eyes go right pass me and land somewhere else i look at where (y/n) is looking and see Jake. he is always flirting with (y/n) and it annoys me and it's very hard to annoy me slenderman says i'm probably the calmest and quietest person in the mansion except of course lost silver he never speaks at all. I wake as Jake walks up too (y/n) and grab their arm as they try to walk away, they look back at him and glares he says something but i can't hear it from here, they say something back at him and pulls their arm away from him and walks away, i follow them as they walk away. (y/n) walks into the library and i go in as well making sure they doesn't see me.

your pov

i walk into the library and head to the back because no one really goes back there so i'm left alone to read my books plus the couch back there is so comfy. I grab (f/b) and sit down on the couch and read the book that i'm holding in my hands. i'm not sure how long i was reading for but i was disturbed from my book when i feel the couch dip as someone sits on the other side, i look up at the person as i just look at them for a few minutes i realise who it is. it's hoodie slenderman's proxy omg omg omg ok, ok just take a deep breath, i realise that i'm taking a really deep breath and it sounds really weird. i look down really embarrassed, i feel a hand on my leg i look up, he holds my chin and lifts his ski mask enough to reveal his lips, he leans in and kisses me and of course i kiss back because it's hoodie. after a bit we pull about and i'm blushing madly he chuckles "you look really cute when you blush you know that (y/n)". that just makes me blush even more he chuckles again and leans in kissing me once more, "we should get you home (y/n) it's getting late" i nod and let him lead me by the hand out of the library and back to my house, "how about we go to the library again tomorrow (y/n)" "yeah that would be nice" i kiss him before going inside and up to my room and falling asleep dreaming about our life together.

sorry it took so long didn't help that we had no internet but know we do so yeah anyway hope you enjoyed it you beautiful people "sweet nightmares" ~nightmare