Ch. 1- "Spillage"

"Are we rolling?!" My voice loud filling the production room, Ashely jumping before fixing her glasses on her face then hitting the record button giving me a thumbs up.

"Oh hi, I didn't even see you there." I looked at the camera holding my hand over my heart to act "surprised". Ashely giving me a thumbs up in the background reassuring me that my terrible acting skills were on point. "I'm Wesley the beautiful....shit cut." If I'm gonna do this I'm gonna do it right.

I pulled my phone from back pocket, pressing the home button the phone illuminating in my hands. I slide up hitting record. "Yo! I'm Wesley...not western or west as in Kanye, but Wesley spelt W-E-S-L-E-Y . Wesley there ya go. I'm here to tell you about my amazing college experience so far. Frat parties blah blah blah free D whenever and wherever I want it yada yada yada. No actually it's been pretty shit. My first year was the worst. I was late to every class possible, the professors are pains and I haven't once been looked at by any boy in a humanly manner." I said into the camera.

"Yes, I'm kinda like a hang nail. Annoying, a pain and something you want to get rid of. Come to think of it maybe that's why my parents sent me off to a college six hours away....or maybe it was because my moms' vag was drier than any desert on earth or the fact that my dads' dick started to shrivel up and decompose like a little piece of dog shit after a few weeks. But that's not the point." I say catching my breath.

"I'm majoring in video production. Because yes I do plan on doing something with my life which does not involve me becoming a pornstar or stripper for extra money. Although I have to say myself that would be an amazing sight. But it does require me to film a little diary every day for the next one hundred ninety-nine days of my college life. So....might as well make this shit interesting." I sigh before turning the camera off.

∘ ∘   ∘   ∘   ∘

"Challenge of the semester....get close to bad boy." I whispered to myself, peering at my full face of makeup. I whipped out my EOS applying a rather generous layer to my full lips. "Challenge of the day...get him to notice me." I looked in the mirror once again, wiggling my eyebrows this time.

"Eye brows one fleek." I licked the tips of my pinkies on my right hand, spreading my wet fingers across each brow. Patting myself on the back, before opening the bathroom door while singing 'Flicka Da Wrist.'

I whistled entering the kitchen, filling a cup with ice cold water. Marching out the kitchen barging into Ashely's room. "Off to class we go...off to class we go. Hey hoe get up lets go off to class we go!" I sang at the top of my lungs before tossing the cup of water on Ashley.

"You little shit I said I was gonna get up." She groaned shivering from the cold water she was drenched in. I shrugged placing the cup on her side table before grabbing my books and bag. "I'll be waiting!!" I shouted.

                          ∘  ∘  ∘  ∘  ∘

"There he is." I point at the line of cranky non- morning people, missing the straw with my tongue before capturing it into my mouth and sucking the last drops of iced coffee out the cup. My eyes wide open as I scanned over his body about a billion times. "Who?" Ashely asked nonchalantly, her eyes glued to her phone screen.

"Harry Styles." I lifted up my sunglasses to bulge my eyes at her, her attention still directed on her phone.

"So?" She shrugged looking up at me from her drink, then down at her screen again.

"No, no, no it's not just so. Bitch are you crazy, he's not only the baddest of bad boys on the campus he's also the hottest." I said, pulling her by the collar of her shirt to bring her only a few inches from my face.