Ch. 10 You Done Messed Up Jaqualine

New character^^^ Kat

(I love you if you know where the reference in the chapter name is from).

"Assault, harassment, and battery....really Wesley?" She read the list off, placing the file on her desk as she narrowed her chocolate brown eyes at me. I sat slouched in my chair playing with my thumbs not looking up at her.

"Come on, don't look at me. What about these two?" I said, shifting my gaze to the side to point out a passed out Ashely. Harry sitting slouched in his chair as well, his curly hair hanging over his face.

"Wes, you've always been violently. I know this your mother and I are sisters, remember that time you stuck gum in a girls' hair for accidentally stepping on your Twinkle toes in first grade and she had to cut all her hair off?"

"They were the limited edition, who wouldn't?" I try to argue, I mean wouldn't you damn...I loved the glow in the dark suckers. Fifteen dollars well spent, shit.

"Oh, or the time in the sixth grade when you loosened all the screws in your teachers chair because the gave you an A- on your video project?"

"Hey, he had it coming boy could have dropped the donuts and picked up the dumb bells." I shrugged, remembering the round streaky haired man.

"Wes, he fell and broke his back." She said, rubbing her forehead in frustration wrinkles creasing her skin as she looked up at me rubbing her temples. "You're not taking this seriously."

"Whaaaaaat, nooo...pfft. Look at my face." I say making direct eye contact with her, as I relaxed my face staring at her.

"Listen, I understand she's your niece and whatever.." Harry rudely interrupts my time to shine, I was clearly trying to show how seriously I'm taking the situation...not. "....but if you're gonna charge us, or her with anything at all please do it now." He said groggily, his Pantene worthy curls still hanging over his forehead.

"And who are you?" My aunt said sassily, oh shit.

"Harold Edward Styles, pleasure to meet you." He said in the most dry sounding tone, wrong answer bitch, wrong answer.

"Who is this Wesley?" She said, while glaring at Harry.

"He told you." I snicker, looking up the only find her still glaring hardly at Harry. "Okay I'll stop playing, he's the reason I'm here in the first place. Trust me, he's not as tough as he seems...he cried about his girlfriend cheating on him." I say, my laughter interrupting the end part. Soon, fading it off into an awkward cough. "So yeah." I say after clearing my throat.

"Hmm, well I'll put you and Mr. Crybaby in a holding cell for the night. I'll find Ashely here a ride home, up both of you or all three if I count his ego as well." She breathes the last part under her breath.

• • •

"So whatcha doing?" I say leaning my head on the wall, waiting for a response from Harry. The walls in here were thin.

"Can you just please..."

"I'm just here chillin' in jail, how about you?" I can here a deep sigh leave his lips.

"It's four thirty, and I'm contemplating smashing my head against this wall." He says in the most menacing tone through gritted teeth.

"Coo, as long as I can make your hair into a wig after you're dead then have fun."

"What?"