Ch. 2 Porno Magazines

That's how I imagine Ashley and the pic of the girl in the first chap is Wesley.

"Dude..." Ashley groaned tapping at the keys on her laptop, while I shoved my face full with ice cold ice cream. "This is gonna take me a shit loud of time to edit and piece together I also have my other homework." She glared at me through her large bifocals.

I placed the spoon into the half eaten cartoon of coffee ice cream. Yup, product of Wes Willams...only me can eat this much alone. Damn, I never realized how rich my name makes me sound. Fuck Donald Trump, vote Wes Willams for president.

I smirked at my thoughts. "Wes." Ashley sternly said pursing her lips into a straight line, as I snapped out my trance wiping the ice-cream from the spot above my upper lip.

"Fine I edit half you do the other...deal. Now stop bitching thanks." I smiled, I'm not a bitch don't worry Ashley and I have known each other since we were at least two. It's all good, we called each other every name in the book all the time.

"Okay then take over." She turned the computer in my direction, my face scrunching as a scowl set on hers. "Girl. What do I look like Cinderella?"

"Um.." She raised an eyebrow at me. "Well..." She said, a playful smirk playing on her lips as one began to set on mine as well. "Bitch." She said into the comfortable silence.

"Hoe." I retorted raising a daring eyebrow waiting for her to respond so I could comeback with a flaming roast.

"Whore."

"Slut." I said, sitting up resting the ice cream on the shiny polished side table.

"Shit head."

"Disgusting cum bag thing." I said, sitting back in triumph as I watched her facial expressions go completely blank the palm of her hand smacking the soft surface of the couch.

"You're good Willams." She said looking at me over the thick lens of her glasses. Closing the lap top as she took up the jar of sunflower seeds, I reached my hand out to grab the tub of ice cream to resume being a fat ass.

She opened the jar placing one single sunflower seed into her mouth. I watched her intently as she spit it into a near by trash can. "Uno." She chuckled to herself, popping another one into her mouth.

"Dos." She said as I spooned the melting ice cream into my mouth, some of it dripping onto my lap. "Shit." I grunted lowly.

"So.." Ashley said, putting multiple sunflower seeds into her mouth then blowing them all out at once. "Siete." She smiled.

"Mhm." I said while swiping up the mess on my lap, then bringing my finger up to my lips to get rid of it. "How was Mr. Bad Boy?" Ashley asked, her vision still full focused on the trash can on the other side of the room.

"Frodo was a little bitch." I scoffed.

"I'm sure he thinks the same about you too girl." She snickered, filling her mouth completely so she looked like a little chipmunk before she shot them all out like a machine gun.

"Dude, he was literally the bitchyest bitch I've ever met. The dude didn't even make a scene even when I 'accidentally' spilled my coffee on him." I said making air quotes around accidentally, even though she was still focused on her dumb sun flower seed thing.

"He's a punk, the poor kid thought he was scaring me by-"

"Veinte." She said smirking to herself, my lips pursed into a straight line as I scanned over her face from the side view. "Will you stop doing that." I said, capping the jar then throwing it into the trash along with the rest of her slobbered on seeds.