Ch. 6 Lesbehonest

"Wow." Ashley gaped at me while licking at her lollipop.

"Yeah I know, I mean I wasn't even the one to come up with the idea to tagalong to his dumb date with is demon girl." I say while tossing the soft stress ball between my hands. It wasn't like I was mad or anything...actually not gonna lie I was a little salty just a tad.

"What was his reason again?" She asked gawking at me as she pulled the lollipop from her mouth a loud "pop" noise being heard, as she licked the extra juice from her moist lips.

"Apparently I was ruining his reputation or some shit like that." I pause my fiddling with the ball to make air quotes around the word "ruining." Actually I was really salty about this. I felt like I was on some level with him, ya know...like compatible and then BOOM! He kicks me out the door. "Hey, Ash?"

"What's up?" She asks while licking the large purple lollipop like it was some delicious dick or something. Eh, I guess she could use the practice for when she would actually get some boy action.

"Do you think I was quote on quote ruining his reputation?"

"I mean well, you did follow the poor boy around. Not to mention you being annoying as hell, but nothing too much to wreck is bad boy persona. He's just a big baby." She shrugs, I loved that Ash was so blunt all the time I was able to understand the point trying to made. I don't need all that extra sugar.

I mean I could use some sugar right now, I need to balance out all this salt.

"He's just one big Mitch." We both said in unison, ah that felt good the last time I used that word was high school which felt like ages. Man I'm old. But come on, we all have to admit that he does definitely show Mitch symptoms. Bitching about me following him, yelling at me over everything, having more mood swings then the whole female community of this campus, and not to mention his hair...he had those Pantene worthy curls. He was definitely worth it. But also the biggest man bitch I've ever encountered.

Like ever. Ha, when you're Taylor Swift as fuck. Can't stand that bitch.

"I'm not sure why I'm even worrying about Frodo in the first place.." I trailed off throwing the stress ball up and catching it again.

"Does wittle Wes have a tiny wittle crush on Mitch Styles?" She teased, sticking the lollipop into her mouth and holding it in place with her cheek as she stood to pinch my cheeks. As I gave her a deadpanned look my body tensing as the ball dropped from the air.

"What."

"Erhm just kidding." She squeaked sitting back down as quickly as she stood up.

"I could never like a guy like him. Seriously, look at me...then look at him. I'm more worth it then those dumb Pantene curls on his head." I scoffed, cocky...I know don't judge.

"I mean the way you follow him around in a stalker like fashion is some like deep in love shit." Ash said wiggling her eyebrows at me, knowing she was annoying me.

"I swear-"

"Ah...fuc-" She said grabbing her throat as her face reddened, every time. Every single time, see I told the girl to stop eating lollipops but no she fucked up, again. 

I stood to my feet slowly walking over to her shaking my head as I helped her up, going behind her and pressing on her stomach trying to get the ball out her throat. Jesus, the thing was really in there this time.

Ha, that's what he said.

I gave one more hard push making the purple ball fly from her mouth, hitting the mirror near by then coming right back to hit her smack dab in the forehead. As she finally breathed, rubbing her forehead where it hit her as she breathed out a small "ouch" both of us flopping on the couch.