Request Page

Hey fellow Larries!!! I'm assuming most of you saw the rules to request in my 1D bromance book but if not I'll go over them again:

I'll be taking about 10-12 in the summer. If I can take more I'll let you guys know. I also may write some of my own here. I'll put the symbol ★.

I'll put a ✮ for short ones (3 - 6 pages) and ✭ for longer ones (7+ pages). Can you guys see the symbols? I hope so, let me know if you can't.

Also if your request is a Oneshot (25+ pages), I'll publish it separately from this book with a cover and everything.

All you need to know to request are on the next pages

I need help 😂 XD. Yes I made this in photo grid and I had too much fun with the stickers. I just realized they spelt forever wrong... oh whale.🐋🐋🐋🐋

I could do three way, four-way and Zianourry as well.

Also please, no bashing or insulting of other people's ships in the comments or anywhere else, that's really rude and uncalled for and I'll report you so be nice to one another please. This is a place where we can respect and enjoy one another's opinions and ideas. Nothing more, nothing less.

MOVING ON...
⬇︎
I can do:
✽Fluff❤︎ (my specialty )
✽Hybrids (any kind)
✽Merman/Sirens
✽Vampire/Werewolf/Supernatural
✽MPreg
✽Gender swapping (Louise and Harriet)
✽X factor era
✽♛Royalty AU♛
✽Children one shots(toddlers/grade school)
✽High school AU ( eg. nerd and popular kid)
✽Shy & Outgoing/popular
✽Punk & ✿Flowerchild✿
✽Cross dressing
✽a/b/o (Alpha ßeta Ωmega) Dynamics
✽Age play(I want to try it out)
✽Bdsm/subspace (without smut tho)
✽Dark stuff
✽Angst and other creative ideas

I like creative plots :)

I may put in swear words too so just let me know if I can, okay? I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable reading your own story.

I can NOT do:

1.Smut - I can't write graphic at all, read 'Prince to Princess' to see what I'm talking about (I'm not self-promoting, I promise!).

2.Bullying - only because all the ones I've read are about one of them being treated really badly by the other and then suddenly they get together, not even they become friends first and put the past behind them. I don't like that at all sorry :( . I don't judge anybody for liking this idea because no one can like every book.

3.Self harm and depression- that's only because I read a rant book about how many writers don't understand what it is like and how it works . The writer makes an excellent point about educating yourself first before trying to make a story about it. When I become more educated in the topic, then maybe I'll do some but not for now.

4. Incest - ... Sorry, I'm just not comfortable with writing it.

∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼∼

Other than that you can send me some prompts to me privately or comment here. Honestly, I prefer if you send it to me privately so I don't get mixed up with other prompts and you can tell me exactly what you want in it so I don't stray too far from your idea. I also like to keep you guys updated with how close I am to finishing your ideas.

If you by chance you want to help me write the story, that's fine too :). Just let me know.

(Ps also can someone tell me how I can dedicate a chapter to someone? Like the proper way?)

Last thing- if you're pleased with what I wrote for you, please vote and / or comment that you liked it.

Alright then bye for now and thank you to the people who will decide to take a chonce with me (teehee) ~Joca❤️