Rohypnol (Explicit)

The mission was simple.

Win over the target given to you by Merlin. The test should be easy. You opened the envelope that had been handed out to the two other remaining recruits. Both guys snickered as they looked down at the picture that had been inside the envelope. The boy to your right was a tall posh brunette who was grinning at the boy to your other side. Charlie, was the name of the boy on your right, he was hot, but his personality was not. He smirked as he saw you were holding the same picture, you rolled your eyes. "This should be interesting."

The other boy laughed, "Should be easy, posh girls love a bit 'o rough."
His name was Eggsy and unlike Charlie, his personality actually matched his appearance. You couldn't deny that he was attractive. He was more then attractive.

Posh girls love a bit 'o rough...

You were one of the fortunate ones, brought up with everything. Your parents were government employees and it made you happy to think that you'd be making them proud by becoming a Kingsman agent.

But.

They wouldn't be as proud to see that you had fallen for that line as easily as Eggsy's next victim. You bit your lip as you looked at him, he was grinning at you. He stared at you and you looked away, it's like he knew exactly what he was doing. This was no longer about the girl in the picture.

Merlin had told you and the boys that you had a few hours to get ready. Something in the back of your mind kept your thoughts returning to Eggsy as you reached around and did up the zipper on your dress carefully. That was an acquired skill. Being brought up in a government home helps to teach you detailed skills like that when you have to attend diplomat parties nearly every weekend.

You frowned as you looked at yourself in the mirror, feeling insecure as you pulled down the tight black dress. How cliché, a little black dress. Looking over to the clock on the wall, you realized that you still had time to do your hair and makeup before heading back to meet up before the party. The instructions opted for casual and not black tie, so you assumed that this would do. Casual meant clubbing right? This was what people wore to go clubbing right? It was too late to back out now.

Merlin had called you to say that the boys were ready to go. Of course they are, they're boys. Boys don't need to do their hair or anything. You marched over to the entrance to the tube where you'd be meeting before your night out. Pulling the hem of your dress back down to above your knees, you took a deep breath and opened the door.

Merlin, Charlie and Eggsy turned around to look at you. After a moment or staring, Merlin cleared his throat to break the tension. "Miss Y/n, glad you could join us." You smiled and walked over to stand in between the boys.

"You look very nice." Charlie eyed you with hooded eyes while Eggsy shifted uncomfortably next to you, his arm brushing yours. The tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. It felt like hours standing in between them while Merlin gave a quick speech. As soon as Merlin wished you and the group good luck, Eggsy nearly dove into the furthest of the four seats in the  train car. Charlie motioned for you to go first and you ducked into the small space. You were conscious of Charlie's eyes on your backside and you rushed to take your seat. The ride to the shop was a quiet one, nobody said a word. You thought it was weird considering, you and Eggsy had talked before. Why was he this quiet? He was never this quiet, especially with Charlie around.