Can I Have a Kiss? (Explicit)

The bullets flew in every direction. His heart pounded with adrenaline. Turning a corner abruptly, he realized there were even more armed guards coming towards him then chasing him down. There were indents in the stone walls where steel cell doors stood, he slid against one of the doors hiding from the crossfire. The bullets flew past him from both directions, some even hitting the rocks on each side of him. His mind raced to find a solution and an exit to this horrid situation. He was nearly out of bullets and stepping out from behind the wall would mean certain death, no matter the bullet proof material of his navy pinstripe suit. The noise suddenly stopped, signalling a cease fire.

Silence.

Calculated silence.

Eggsy Unwin cringed. He checked the cartridge in the handgun he held, only two bullets left. Shit.

Suddenly, thinking up an ingenious plan he spoke softly into his earpiece and directed Merlin to do something that even Valentine himself, probably hadn't thought of when piecing together his villainous plan. Eggsy grinned to himself as sparks flew.

It was literally like watching fireworks. Eggsy peeked around the wall of stone hesitantly. The lines of soldiers fell like dominos, from closest to furthest. It was a sight to behold, both disgusting and brilliant all in one. Heads were blowing up, brains flying everywhere, blood splattering the walls like a grade school art class's free painting period- it was bloody wicked. And sickeningly rank.

Fuck that's disgusting.

There had been a gut wrenching sound coming from the now deceased soldiers, but soon it came to an end and all Eggsy could hear was his breathing.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Eggsy jumped out of his skin. "What the hell?!" There was a banging coming from behind him?

Eggsy turned to look behind him at the steel door. There was more banging. Then shouting. More shouting. Eggsy searched around the door then found a small window. He slid the steel window cover across. He grinned when his eyes landed on you. "And who might you be?"

"Y/n, and you should know I'm not just anybody, now get me out of here!" You shouted as you grew flustered with the cocky and calm attitude of the boy in front of you.

He held up a finger and motioned to his ear, he seemed to be listening to something you couldn't hear. Probably an earpiece of some sort. He turned back to you with a look of worry and curiosity. "I have to go save the world now, but when I come back, can I have a kiss?"

You narrowed your eyes. "I don't even know your name...and I'm stuck in this shit hole! Just help me!"

"Name's Eggsy, 'n I'll get you out when I come back." He grinned, more to himself then anything.

"Fine, promise you'll come back!" You sighed and gripped the small window. He looked down at the rings on your fingers and back up at you.

"Can I take one of your rings? To prove I'll be back?" Eggsy asked with a raise eyebrow. You sighed and took off the first one, handing it to him. It was a 24 carat one that your father had given to you on your eighteenth birthday. Being in a royal family had it's perks, yes. "Great, so I owe you your ring and you owe me a kiss in return for me getting you out." He smirked.

"What makes you so sure I want to kiss you?" You bit your lip as you knew that was a lie. His eyes flickered with playfulness as he watched you. You couldn't look away. From the way he grinned, to his jawline, the light flecks of excitement in his green eyes- he really was handsome. It couldn't be that bad, could it?