Zebracakes

Oh Zebracakes,
   Where to begin?  You're egotistical, hurtful and a jerkwadd.  But you are also caring, kind, and intelligent.  So I'm not sure what to start with.  Oh, I know.  Let's talk about my friends.  You hurt Horse and Mouse.  I was left to pick up the pieces and you left me as the middleman.  You led Horse on and then ruined it very quickly.  She's a great friend.  You're full of yourself.  You automatically think that everyone loves you!  You are "famous" (at school).  Some people envy you.  But there's a point that it turns into what is right and what is easy.  You insult me.  But also complement me.  You tend to say things that should be internal thoughts.  There is a line.  Do you just not see it?  You can be very quirky and give great advice.  But you also try to take advantage of some situations.  You constantly try to one-up me and ask if I like you.  I think that there was a time that I could've, truthfully.  But I also think that you ruined that chance with your ego.  I enjoy our random singing and small, serious discussions.  But you're an actor.  I don't think it'd be logical to fall for you, even if I wanted to.  How to know what's real and what's not?  Well, Horse had me create a pros and cons list.  Basically, you know a lot of secrets that I keep hidden from society. You are a great friend to those in which you instill trust.  I do not mean to offend people with the way I speak and talk. I hope that you know your hair gives away your emotions.  (I had to, sorry.)  I think that it's strange, the way you are with her.  It's like you shield her from the truth.  Maybe the truth is what she needs to hear.  But thank you.  For showing me how quickly changed people are.  For telling the truth.  For helping in times of need.  I'm sorry for causing any confusion, pain, or thought.  So I'm sorry and thank you.  (August 18, 2015).

P.S. Why do I always catch you sneaking glances at me?

P.P.S. Why do you always sing to me lol