Korn

Okay, so you have been through a lot.  And I understand that.  And we are still childish enough to play roll playing games.  Actually, that's our text.  We have to type in parenthesis if we want to actually talk to each other.  And then it's supposed to go to Wattpad.  But, they were deleted from both of our phones.  Oh well.  But the funny thing is, you are like my sister.  Just like my sister.  I don't know how we were lucky enough to be thrown together through basketball.  But when I transferred to your school, we recognized each other.  That was it.  We didn't even know each other's names.  And we squealed.  Really loudly.  And we've been close since that.  My mom has blamed you and she still hates you (even though you didn't actually do anything).  I don't know, maybe we will have a class together next year.  That'd be nice.  You have kick-started me on everything.   My music, my personality, my secrets and showed me how terrifying the real world is.  But you've also showed me compassion and truce.  You were my over-protective big sister.  You heard about every guy that I've ever liked and dealt with every problem that I've told you about.  I appreciate that.  But you've also showed understanding.  You're the only one I know that has moved around like I have.  That has gone in and out of depression like I have.  You're the only one I know that hasn't lied to me.  You're the only one who has always been there no matter what.  When we fight, it doesn't matter if we're upset, we are still always there for each other.  From day one, you gave me friends.  But more importantly, you gave me another family.  And that means a lot to me.  And we aren't as close as we used to be.  That sucks.  But we're still really close.  I wish you the best of luck and prosperity going forward in life.  Know that I will always care for you and be here for you.  We've tried to push each other out.  We've tried to get rid of each other and yet you're always there as am I.  We became sisters before we became best friends.  Heck, we say "I love you" to each other.  The same sense of humor, the same taste of music, even the librarian put your last name on my BOTB pin (Battle of the books).  We even looked alike (until you dyed your hair).  We are something... I love you Korn.

-Bri