Angel Hair Pasta

Dear Ang,
This is going to be one of those things.  Those things that will last forever.  I have known you for seven years now.  And I have loved every minute of our friendship.  We make ourselves better by being together.  We're always there for one another.  Heck, I live at your house!  I remember getting to know you at recess in 1st grade.  And I am so glad that we reconnected this past year.  This past year has been full of adventures that we've gone through together.
From the "Fall into Winter" dance to Hannah's party, we were there for each other.  I don't think that I would be friends with Kit Kat, Eggs, or any one of the guys if it weren't for you.  You have brought me up through heck. You've taught me about life.  About friendship.  About love.  About hardships.  About being there for each other.  About dependance.  And confidence.  And each other.
You complete me.  You truly do.  I hope, more than a lot of things, that we remain friends forever.  Through all of the sickness that we will watch movies together.  Through all of the Eggs and Jelato (I know that's not how you spell it but it's like that on purpose) that we will help each other.  Through all of the growing up that we will be there for each other.  Through the tears that we will dry.  Through the hearts that we break.  Through our hearts that break.  Through the ups and downs.  Through Brooklyn.  And forensics.  And music.  And dreams.  Through hope and heartbreak.  But also for success and college.  And everything before, after, and in between.  I love you so much chika.  You have no idea.  :)

Love you,
        Chika
                                   4/17/ 2009