{Day 5-Kissing! <3}

*this is my 2nd time writing this because I accidentally erased the words :<*

{Aphmau's POV}

I was in kawaii~chan's cafe drinking my tea then a guy with blond hair came in then Kawaii~chan came up to me " Aphmau~senpai is it okay for this guy to sit with ya?" Kawaii~chan asked the cafe was full of people every place to sit was taken but except the chair in front of me "yea" I said the guy sat down Kawaii~chan gave him his tea then Kawaii~chan left "Hi there my name is Garroth whats ours?" the guy said why does that name sound familiar?

{Garroth's POV}

"My name is Aphmau but you can call me Aph" the girl said why does that that name sound familiar? "did you go to phoenix high?"I asked "yea" Aph said then I rememered "Its me Garroth form the basketball team!"I said "Its sooooo good to see you again Garr!" Aph said then I rememered that I said that I will confess to Aph that I 'like like' her when I see her again "Hey A-Aph Can I-I t-tell you something" I said "yea what is it?" Aph said "follow me" I said and we went to my house and went in "um A-Aph" I said "yea?" Aph said "I'likelike'you"I said very fast and i'm sure that i'm blushing like cazy right now "huh?"Aph said "m-mayde this will s-show what i-i'm trying to s-s-say" I said Aph was about to say something but I stoped her because I....

....

....

....

....

....

....

Kissed her

Aph was shocked at first but returned the kiss then pull away "I love you Aph"I said staring into Aph's hazel eyes "I......love you too Garr" then we kissed again

*I'm fangirling over my own book XD but anyways hope you enjoyed it :3*

~xXAphmau_FanXx