{Day 6-Wearing each other's clothes! <3}

*hey there! i'm sorry that there wasn't a shot yesterday and 206 reads! wow thanks everyone (hugs) :3 on with the story!*

{Kawaii~chan's POV} *you didn't except that yea?*

Kawaii~chan wanders if Aphmau~senpai would like to come to Kawaii~chan's sleepover! if yes then Kawaii~chan's plan is going well! if not..... Kawaii~chan's ships are going to to sink! the other said yes *by others it means katelyn , Nicole and the people for the 'plan' to work* so Aphmau~senpai has to say yes right?

{Aphmau's POV}

I was in my house then I hear a knock I open the door and see Kawaii~chan "hi Kawaii~chan!" I said "hey Aphmau~senpai! Kawaii~chan wanted to invite Aphmau~senpai to Kawaii~chan's sleepover!" Kawaii~chan said "I would love to come!" I said "great! Kawaii~chan , Nicole~sama *is this right?* and Katelyn~sama will be waiting for you!" Kawaii~chan said she was about to leave but I stopped her and said "wait! what time?"I said "oh....(looks at Aphmau's clock) right now!" Kawaii~chan said runing to her house "oh no I better get my pjs!" I say to myself and run up to my room and get my pjs and go out the door closeing it behind me and go to Kawaii~chan's house.

{Kawaii~chan's POV}

Kawaii~chan gets to Kawaii~chan's house the people for the 'plan' are at Kawaii~chan's house "hide! the girls are comeing!" the people for the 'plan' hide except one with blonde hair and icy blue eyes Kawaii~chan says that Kawaii~chan will tell Aphmau~senpai that he has feelings for Aphmau~senpai then he immedly hid *I gave too many hints for who is one of the people for the 'plan' XD*.

{3rd person POV}*yay new POV! ^-^*

Aphmau , Nicole and katelyn came in Kawaii~chan's house and the people for the 'plan' got out of there hideing places and run over to one of the girls except for one and he was........

.........

.........

.........

.........

........

*JOHN CEANA!!! XD just jokeing* Garroth 

the one who ran up to Nicole had blue hair and blue eyes and he was.......

........

........

........

.........

.........

Dante #Dancole

the one who ran up to katelyn had white hair and green eyes and he was........

.......

.......

.......

........

........

Travis #Travlyn

then Dante kissed Nicole and Travis kissed Katelyn but Garroth refused to kiss Aphmau "come on Garroth~kun! do it for the plan!" Kawaii~chan said "no!" Garroth said "Garroth~kun and Aphmau~senpai pick be in each others clothes or kiss!" Kawaii~chan said "WE DON'T WANT TO!!!" Aphmau and Garroth yelled.

{Garroth's POV}

"then you two can't leave!" Kawaii~chan said and hissed "fine!" Aphmau said turned to Garroth "soooo..." Aphmau said "u-umm i-in each o-others clothes sounds less akward" Garroth said "o-oh o-okay" Aphmau said

{time skip}

me and Aph come out and show our selfs in each others clothes everyone takes pics of us we ran outside and we hid I looked if they are outside and they are not there thats good I look at Aph and she looks at me "i-i'm sorry adout this" I said "you don't need to say sorry Kawaii~chan should say that" Aphmau said the Aph said "u-um G-Garroth?" Aph said "yes Aph?" I said "c-can I tell y-you something?" Aph said "sure what is it?" I said "I-I l-l-l-l-l-l-love y-you" Aph said I was in shock Aph likes me no she loves me then she s-she ......

.......

......

.......

.......

.......

.......

kissed me 

I kissed back and when we pulled away I said "I love you too

*why do I end most of the shot with them kissing XD but anyways hope you enjoy this shot ^.^*

~xXAphmau_FanXx