{Day 8-Shopping! <3}

{Garroth's POV}

I am in my room bored thinking what to do then I got an idea to get a gift for Aphmau I think thats a great idea yea! I will get Aphmau a gift I walk to the living room and see Laurence,Dante,Travis looking at something on there ipods and walk to door and leave to the mall.

{time skip} *I won't say/write/type what Garroth got Aphmau.......yet*

{Aphmau's POV}

i'm walking though the mall and bump into someone "i'm so sor- (looks at the person I bumped in to) GARROTH! what are you doing here?" I said I think he has something behind him but I ignore it "h-hi A-Aphmau i'm here because........the guys need.......FOOD! yea thats it" Garroth said  "okay? i'm here to get clothes for myself I did asked the girls if they wanted to come but said no even Kawaii~chan said no wich that is werid she loves to go shopping soooooo i'm alone can I shop with you?" I said giving him my puppy eyes "s-s-sure" Garroth said I have never shopped with Garroth but I think I will enjoy it because I love spending time with Garroth. 

{time skip}

I walked out of the mall with Garroth "u-um A-Aphmau?" Garroth said "yea?" I said "c-can I show y-you something" Garroth said 

{Garroth's POV}

"sure what is it?" Aphmau said I pulled out a small box out of the shopping bag *people its not a ring XD* and open it and got the gift out and showed it to Aphmau "t-thats f-for y-y-y-you" I said smiling at her "thanks Garroth for the necklace!" Aphmau said and hugged me *the necklace looks like this*

I hugged Aphmau back and we pulled away then Aphmau kissed me on the cheek makeing me blush like crazy and Aph giggled

*I was eating granola while writing/typing this #dontjudge XD hope you enjoyed this (hugs)*