{Day 7-Cosplaying! <3}

*umm this will be hard but I will try okay on with the story!*

 {Aphmau's POV}

"come on! Aphmau hurry up i'm tried of waiting for you to pick a costume for the cosplaying contest!" Katelyn said sounding annoyed "okay comeing Katelyn!" I said and quickly get chose the pikachu costume *it looks something like this*

and run to Katelyn "so what costume did you pick Aphmau?" Katelyn asked "oh a pikachu costume" I said "what costume did you pick Katelyn?" I said "Aphmau you know that I don't go to the cosplaying contest" Katelyn "oh...yea" I said "are you going to buy that costume?" Katelyn said "yea" I said going to the casher and buying the costume 

 {time skip}

i'm at the cosplaying contest I look around and see Travis in a Sans costume , Laurence in a Papyrus costume *UNDERTALE! XD* and see Garroth in a pokemon trainer costume but Garroth was sad I could tell I walk to him "Garroth are you okay?" I asked he looked up "well....I don't have someone to be with in cosplaying contest and you have to have someone in this year in the cosplaying contest" Garroth said oh no I don't have someone either "um...I can be with you for the cosplaying contest!" I said he stood up and looked at my costume "r-really?" Garroth said I nod yes "t-thanks Aphmau!" Garroth said and hugged me he hugged me EEEEEEEEEE!

{Garroth's POV}

I realized that i'm hugging Aphmau and stopped hugging her "i-i-i'm s-sorry for h-h-h-h-h-hugging y-you" I said blushing "hehe its okay Garroth" Aphmau said is she blushing? but anyways we wait for the voteing

{time skip}

a man on the mic sayed "line up for the voteing!" everyone goes to line up and me and Aphmau waited for our turn when it was our turn the juges voted and me and Aph waited to find out who won when everyone was voted on a man said "the winers of this years cosplaying contest are....

......

.......

......

......

......

......

.......

APHMAU PHOENIX! AND GARROTH ROMEVE! *is that how you spell Garroth's last name?*

me and Aphmau got up to the stage and people clapped then when the clapping stopped we got off the stage and then Aphmau hugged me and said "we won yay! pika pika~" Aphmau said giggleing sill hugging me.

*hope you enjoyed it and thanks again wow 242 reads! (hugs) ^-^*

~xXAphmau_FanXx