Ch 10: Confessions

Raph's POV

I was working out in the dojo when I heard Jamie ask where Splinter was. I quietly followed her and Leo to his room. Once she went inside and Leo left, I went over to hear what was going on. I first heard her crying. What could be wrong?

"Child, something troubles you?" he asked.

"Yes Splinter. Shredder has visited me just today. He knows that Raph and I are together because the Foot Clan have spied on us when we would hang out at my apartment. He wants to make a deal with me. He promises to leave me and you guys alone if I break up with Raph and never tell him how I feel," she cried.

"I see. And how do you feel about him?" he wondered.

"I...I love him," she confessed.

I first smiled because I love her too, but at the same time I was mad because Shredder was using us as leverage so he can get some pleasure out of her misery.

"When do you have to give him an answer?" he asked.

"Tomorrow night at midnight at the pizza place where Dustin cheated on me," she answered.

"Well child, I can only tell you this. Follow your heart and do what you think you should do and not what Shredder wants you to do. Shredder is no threat to us. Just leave things to us," he explained.

"Thank you, Master Splinter," she said and they hugged each other.

"Now go and talk to him. You two will figure out how to get through this," Splinter nodded.

"Thank you again," she said as she exited the room.

When she did, she saw me just staring at her.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey. How much did you hear?" she asked nervously.

"I heard enough," I shrugged.

"Look, I'm sorry, but it just happened and I can't stand the thought of what Shredder--" she started.

She was interrupted by me kissing her. She was a little surprised, but she soon joined in. We started smiling in the kiss. We kept doing this until we had to breathe.

"Just so we're clear, I love you too," I panted.

She about cried tears of joy. I wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. After that, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Thank you!" she replied, kissing my cheek.

"No problem. And I promise you that we will take care of Shredder. I don't want him to get in your head by using us against you," I explained.

"Okay," she smiled.

I kissed her again and we went into the lab, hand in hand, to discuss a plan for tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Things will most definitely work out! Love will prevail and Shredder should be given a kick in the nuts for doing that to Jamie and Raph! Who's with me?!