Ch 16: The Proposal

Raph's POV

I sat at the table, staring at the ring. That's when Splinter walked in and noticed it.

"You plan to propose, yes?" he asked.

I sighed and said, "Yeah. She's the woman I've always wanted to be with."

"I see she makes you happy, my son. I know the others will agree when I say...you have my blessing," he smiled.

"Thank you, Sensei," I replied.

It was about nine when I left. I landed on her fire escape 30 minutes later and knocked on the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie's POV

I didn't know what Raph wanted to ask me and I'm not sure why he wanted to save it for tonight. It must be important. I sat on my bed just staring at my ceiling then around 9:30, I heard a knock on my window. I looked to see Raph. I smiled and opened the window.

"Hey babe," I smiled.

"Hey angel," Raph smiled back.

He came in, closed the window, gave me a quick kiss, and hugged me. I wondered what was going on.

"Hey Raph, I was wondering what you wanted to ask me," I replied.

He faced me and said, "Oh yeah. But first I have a few things I wanna say. You know that I love you a lot, right?"

"Yeah, and I love you too," I answered.

"Good. You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. And I want to spend the rest of the life with you," he told me, getting down on one knee and pulling out a little box.

He opened it revealing a beautiful ring. I cupped my mouth shut and was getting super excited. I felt tears of joy start to form.

"So with that being said, will you marry me?" he asked.

"Raph," I said as I got on my knees in front of him, holding my face in my hands.

I hugged him, he chuckled, and asked, "I'm guessing that's a 'yes'?"

"Of course it is," I replied.

He put the ring on my finger and we kissed. But when it was time to go to bed, I excused myself and changed into my pajamas (red short shorts, a black tank top, and non matching socks). When I got back, he sat on the end of my bed. I sat beside him.

"Do you think it'll be okay if you spent the night?" I blurted out then cupped my mouth shut.

He chuckled then answered, "I can call and ask."

So he did and Master Splinter said it was fine. I even asked Casey and April and they said it was fine. They even freaked out in a good way when they found out Raph and I were engaged. We both then cuddled under the comforter.

"I love you, Jamie," he said.

"I love you too, Raph," I smiled.

We kissed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Jamie and Raphael are engaged! I'm totally freaking out and I'm the one writing it! Is it just me or is anyone else reacting the same way?! Lol! There's more to come though! I hope you're still enjoying it! Thanks to all who have supported me and read my stories! I love you guys!