The call from that weird guy.

You have no idea what to do at this point. You have already spent your afternoon with a couple of your friends, and now it's you alone this evening. It's so boring, but you can't even sleep right now. You sat on your couch, watching the TV. The news was on and they were talking about some crazy old guy stole a highly valuable element. You didn't really felt so entertained about the news, but there's literally nothing on left.
You looked at the time, it's not even 9 P.M yet. Okay, maybe you should go outside instead. When you got up, you heard your phone ringing. You raised a brow and went to the kitchen, searching for the phone. You saw the vibrating phone on your kitchen table, you picked it up and answered.
"Hello?"
"SHIT YOU'RE NOT MORTY. Wait- who the fuck are- URP- you?"
You stood there, and blinked.
"Uh... That's not important. Who are you and why are you calling me?"
The man on the other line burped loudly, cursing under his breath even.
"I'm Rick. Rick Sanchez. The hell are you doing- doing- with my grandson's ph-phone? URP-"
You squinted. He's probably drunk, and has accidentally called you instead.
"Your grandson's phone? Sorry, you probably dialed the wrong number."
"Morty Smith's phone?"
"Nope, I don't even know a Morty Smith."
He groaned.
"Whatever. I swear if you did something to Morty, I'll- OH FUCK!"
Phone disconnected.
Well, that was weird. Rick probably went through something.
With that sudden alarm, you kept your phone close just in case this drunk wad was going to be stubborn enough to call again.
You left the kitchen and went back on the couch, flopping onto it and laying back.
But something wasn't right. It felt like that guy was something you should be aware of. He sounded like he was being chased, even. Drunk but under a huge chase. You looked at the time. 7:45 P.M. You looked at the phone, hesitating. Should you call back to see if he's okay?