A Strange Conversation

"Okay, we're here." Rick sighed, opening his side of the door. You didn't respond, because you were asleep. He turned over to you, raising a brow. It seems you were too calm in this state, he thought. His hand reached over, shaking your shoulder. "Hey, wake up, this isn't a dream sweet cheeks."
It made you slightly wake up, drowsy eyes looking over to him.
"Wha-?"
"Morning, sunshine. Now get your ass out of my ship, will ya?"
You finally snapped up, and realized all of this wasn't a dream. You coughed, and wiped your eyes from all the tiredness you had upon yourself.
"Oh, great, now what?" You spoke in a tired and quiet tone, slipping out the ship and sighing to yourself.
"We have to go find out if any other Ricks know anything about the current Morty theft."
"Morty what?" You looked over to him as if he was crazy. Rick didn't waste no time, as he got a strange weapon you never seen before, and hope to god he wasn't aiming for you. Rick shot a strange energy at a wall, opening a portal.
"Whoa!" You yelled out, either shocked or excited, but either way, what is this old man up to?
"Come on, get in. Without a Morty, I feel awkward about it." Rick confessed, holding out his hand. "If anything, I just want him back. If we find him, I'll let you go home."
This search sounds long, you thought. But he looks so worried about his own grandson more than anything else in the world. You didn't want him to go alone, so you gradually held on his hand, and be yanked you through the portal.
Everything is a huge flash to you, and it was overwhelming.

...
...
What is this place?