Another world.

He was walking down the hall, every Morty is gone. He lost all his progress for nothing. But finally, he found the Morty he was looking for. Not to torture, but to use to reel in his target. Morty was in a cage, shaking the bars to try weakening it's grip. Though, with his useless arms so weak, he wasn't able to budge it. "Hello? Where am I? Rick?!"
"Rick isn't here." The voice was familiar, obviously sounding just like Morty himself. He looked at the shadowy corner, and saw a figure walking out. It revealed another Morty, but this one has an eye patch.
Wait.
He knows this one.
Evil Morty.
"You finally woke up."
"Evil Morty?" His eyes widened, moving back at the other side of the cage. Clinging onto the bars.
"Hello, you uncultured swine." He snared, looking away. "I've finally got you here to pull in what I wanted."
"What? What does that even mean?!" Morty glared, shaking the cage.
"It means the last target of this damn thing is going down finally. I wanted you to be pulled into this as a trap for your Rick." Evil Morty turned, walking over systems to type and fiddle.
"What?!"
"That's right Morty, your Rick is going to die. Just like all the other Ricks I've strangled."
Morty cringed, this wasn't good, this wasn't what he wanted, where is Rick?
"I won't let you do this!" Morty spat.
Evil Morty cackled, and took his leave out the exit, his voice echoing in the room. "I'd like to see you try."