Portal after Portal

You sighed, getting a little tired of wandering for the past few hours. Rick however seemed to have a time of his life, skipping across the green lights. He slid to a stop as he saw you getting exhausted. "Hey, hey! What's got you all tired?"
"I hate this idea, Rick. Maybe instead of running around like a pansy, how about we actually start finding your grandson? I feel like going home--" Rick put an arm around you, tugging you close. "Sweetcheeks, hear me out, time is infinite. There is literally no stopping it! So y'know..." He burps, then pokes your chest, "... Chill out? Damn."
You seemed unamused, raising a brow. "I'm beginning to think this is all just a waste of time and you're so drunk off your ass that you decided to take a stranger by random and take them to a place so far from Earth and be like 'Oh, chill out! Nothing bad happens here!' When you know DAMN WELL this place could probably kill us both in it! And-- HEY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE, I WASN'T DONE TALKING!"
Rick turned you, who was halfway through a window. "What? Oh, sorry, thought you were gonna start lecturing me like my daughter."
"Oh god, I would love to hear her side of the story one day."
"You know you're starting to get a little cranky, so come on, let's go." He walked back into the room, opening a portal on the floor and shoving you in.
"Wh- hey! Where are we going this ti- IIIIIME!" You yelped as you fell in, and landed on a seat and Rick landed on the other, next to a bar.
You huffed, putting a hand on your forehead. "Oh, for the love of..."
"SPACE BAR, BABYYYYYYY!"
"Rick, this is serious! I want to go home--"
Rick cuts you off, ordering two drinks from the alien who is supposedly the bartender. You grew a little impatient, mumbling under your breath and crossing your arms.
Rick raises his brow at you, and smirks. "Hey, relaaaax baby, I'm sure your boring life can wait."
"Boring?! You hardly know me!"
"Other than you're an impatient bitch?"
"Hey, don't insult me!"
"Oh, please. We worry more about what noises we make out of our throats than some raccoon chewing your arm off, so how about we cut that off real quick, okay princess?"
You squint at Rick.
"You must really enjoy being a smart ass, don't you?"
Rick shrugs, and sees the bartender handed them drinks. He raised his glass at you, and took the entire shot.
You blinked, and looked at the alcoholic drink that was right beside you. You were hesitant, knowing this is all outer from your home world. You took it, and sniffed it.
"Are you going to drink it or not?" Rick asked.
"Calm down! I just... I just never tried this before." You swirled the drink, then quietly took a sip.
"Well...?"
"It's... Sweet." You then paused, a hand over your mouth. You coughed, putting the rest of the drink away. "Christ! It turned way too damn sour!" Rick laughed at your reaction. "Bah, you'll get used to it, baby." He took your drink and winked at you. "Bottoms up!" He chugged it down, and smirked.
You sighed, rubbing his arm. "Can you please stop with the pet names?"
"What?"
"..." You looked away. "Oh, forget it. You're probably too dense to listen to me."
"Yeah, but I'm not dense enough to not know where to hit your sweet spots."
You shot a glare at him, although still blushing. But Rick had his smile as usual.
"Juuuust saying, sweetcheeks."
"D... Do they have whiskey here?"
"Yeah, want some?"
"With some hint of grape juice with it, yeah."
Rick nodded, and called out to the freaky two headed bartender.