Prologue

Your name is Travis. Travis Lefévre.

You're a young lady at the age of fifteen with a name of a guy's.

You came from a rich family, where your father, Henry Lefévre, is the CEO of a big company owned by your family.

Your mother, Antoinette Lefévre, owns a fashion botique downtown in Paris.

Your world revovled around studying, riches, being greeted by nameless executives and shouldering the pressure of being an heiress to your parent's positions. And most of all, your arranged marriage.

After, your father made a deal with a man named Gabriel Agreste, he decided to arrange a marriage between you and his son. Adrien Agreste.

A deal where after your marriage, you'll be taking over the company, and all the wealth will be equally distributed to both families.

Despite all that, you hated it. You hate how your world revolved around fake, selfish wealthy bastards. Unless you have money, there's no way to permanently change it.

But in your own little way, you were a rebel.

Ignoring your mother's remarks, you wore a worn moss green jacket over your grey shirt, faded jeans and a pair of dirtied sneakers.

You purposely make your wavy raven hair look messy. And you won't let anyone cut it's length that reaches down to your waist.

You did anything, anything to not look like them. You want to look like a simple person from a simple family. Not a person who was raised from wealth.

All you ever wanted was to live with your father and mother in a simpler way. All you ever wanted was their attention. Their love.

You were told by your father to stay at the Agreste Mansion

But you're a rebel. You're hiding something. Someone else is behind your façade.

You were told by your father to stay at the Agreste Mansion to 'spend time and get to know each other' with your boyfriend- no, you really skipped that phase. Your fiancé, Adrien Agreste.

You're Travis Lefévre. You have a secret. A secret you keep that only you know yourself and no one else.