10 - Travis

Travis went back into her room, sighing in relief as she plopped down onto the couch facing a flat sceen TV.

Tria entered the room after a brief knock.

"How'd it go?" She asked, standing by the girl on the couch.

"Oh it's great! Adrien said he'll ask his friends from school if they knew some shops who sell clothes with a good price!" Travis chimed, picking up the remote before turning on the TV.

"Oh, that's wonderful. Adrien is a nice guy, isn't he? He'll be the perfect husband in the future, don't you think?" Tria smiled, smoothing the sheets of the bed.

Travis chuckled, shaking her head as she flickered through channels, looking for something interesting to watch.

"Don't be silly, Tria, as if I would—"

The news channel caught her attention.

"Paris was saved once again by Chat Noir and Ladybug from a berserk baseball batter" said the reporter, sitting up straight behind her desk.

The footage changed into Chat Noir and Ladybug fighting off a man hurling objects at them.

"Civilians near the area managed to film the scene, and what's shocking is another heroine joining them..."

The camera's quality was grainy, seeing clearly it was filmed from afar and only zoomed.

Then it focused on a girl in a grey suit holding a whip as she stood alongside the two in battle against the bad guy.

The footage paused there before shrinking into a small screen by the lady reporter.

"Interesting..." Tria mumbled "Who could this unknown heroine be? Is—"

Abruptly, Travis turned off the TV.