13 - Adrien

Adrien was with Nino, Marinette, Lila and Alya on the way to the bookstore with Chloe in tow.

Adrien was still uncomfortable between the girl's tension. Obviously, Marinette, Lila and Chloe were shooting each other looks of distaste.

"Dude, are you sure they're okay to drag along?" Nino asked him. Adrien shook his head with a smile.

"It's fine. We're all heading to the same bookstore anyway so we should all go together" Adrien said, trying to say it with enthusiasm to mask his discomfort. It'll be rude to separate them now.

"Besides, we—" When the blond turned, he bumped into someone with arms open.

"Adrien!" Travis exclaimed, completely surprised to see him.

"Travis! What are you—oh" he blushed briefly when he realized his hands landed on her waist with hers on his shoulders from the bump.

And why is her arms open like she's about to hug someone?...

They pulled away immediately.

"Whoops, sorry"she chuckled, though she looked embarrassed herself.

Adrien smiled "it's fine, it's fine"

"Oh, hey, who's this?" Nino stepped in. Adrien hesitated at first.

As long as he doesn't mention it, no one will know that she's his fiancé.

"Ah, Nino—" Adrien gazed at the females with a smile that he hoped would calm the three down"—Marinette, Alya, Lila and Chloe" he gestured to Travis.

"This is Travis, a friend of mine" Adrien gazed at Travis who's eyes were wide in wonder.

He noticed how she looked at his school lately, and thought, maybe it's a good idea to introduce some of his friends to her.