2 - Travis

Travis woke up with a terrible headache that was so painful she didn't dare herself to get up.

When she woke up and opened her eyes, she didn't recognized the ceiling above her until she remembered.

Her father asked her to live in the Agreste Mansion for a while to 'spend time' with her fiancé. Yes. Fiancé.

After turning fifteen, she wanted a new set of books or a new pair denim jeans, maybe some sweatshirts or hoodies will do. Instead, she got her arranged marriage as a birthday present. Something she didn't ask for.

It was always like that since. She remembered on her seventh birthday when she asked for this cute black and yellow striped bumblebee tights she saw, her parents gave her zebra printed tights instead.

On her fourteenth birthday, she asked for a normal party in the mansion together with the servants (since they were her only company in the house and some of them were her friends), her parents took her into a cruise ship sailing through Europe where she got seasick and only came out of their suite during mealtime.

When she slept the night before her birthday, the following morning, her father and mother entered her room in their expensive flowy bedroom robes and announced it-"Travis, we arranged a marraige between you and the son of Gabriel Agreste; Adrien Agreste"-as if it was just a good morning greeting, much less a 'happy birthday'.

At first, Travis didn't comply and defended her right, saying cliché things such as "No! I don't even know the person!" and "I'm too young for this!"

But in the end, they always win. There's no 'Too young' or a 'Loveless Marriage' when money talks in the scene.

The high, white ceiling was so different from what she first saw after waking up in her real room.

Travis was cut from her thoughts when a knock came on the door. Fighting her headache, she started to sit up with a grunt when her head throbbed in pain.

"Travis? Are you alright?" Tria, her guardian for as long as she could remember, was on the other side of the door. Probably the only person she could talk to about her feelings and all.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Come in..." Travis sighed, plopping face-first onto the soft comforters of the bed with her bum up in the air.

Tria did as she was told, closing the door behind her after. Tria has faded white and brown hair pulled into a low bun and wore her almost everyday outfit. A long white dress under a grey vest and her brown shoes.

"Are you okay, darling? Headache again? You know you'll be meeting Mr. Agreste's son today" Tria said, sitting on the bed.

Travis groaned, sitting upright. But the sudden movement made her headache worse and she whimpered.

"Ah, poor you. It's just your first day and you're getting headaches..." she said, standing up and went to the curtains "...did you slept last night? I know you're still new to the mansion but you're probably jetlagged so I expected you to sleep" Tria drew the curtains open, letting the light enter the room.

Travis flinched, as if Tria just dwelled into a sensitive matter about whatever happened last night. Travis kept silent.

"Hm, maybe a bad omen I guess" Tria sighed, placing her hands on her hips before turning to Travis with a smile.

"But I won't let such a thing ruin your day. You've been through a lot" she said "Come, I'll give you some aspirin and we'll get you dressed to meet Mr. Agreste's son. Ten o'clock sharp. I heard he's charming!" Tria giggled like a child as he help Travis off the bed.

Despite her headache, Travis managed a half-forced smile. Happy with Tria's care and enthusiasm, but not in meeting Mr. Agreste's son; Adrien.