A N N O U N C E M E N T

Man – 2016 has been a whirlwind of activity. Between querying agents/editors, entering contests – juding contests, shifts within my day job that have led to a more insane workload, I have barely ahd time to catch my breath.

The New Year started with a bang for me when I discovered that my contemporary romance novel OUT OF FOCUS had been featured on RT Book Reviews website as one of the Top 3 on Wattpad.

(You can read the full review of all three novels here): http://www

(You can read the full review of all three novels here): http://www.rtbookreviews.com/blog/87526/wattpad-top-three-january-2016 

Shortly thereafter, I had a surprise when the founder and president, Kathryn Falk, connected with me personally to ask that I put together a brief article about my writing journey/experience on Wattpad.

Dazed and excited down to my toes, I poured myself into those brief 500 words, which honestly was a challenge – because how the heck was I supposed to convey just how AMAZEBALLS Wattpad has been in anything less a novel?

Somehow, I managed – LOL. And when I sent it back, I held my breath and crossed everything I could cross that it would make the cut.

Well, as of this morning – I can say it has!

My very first article will be featured in none other than RT's digital May 2016 edition and will be available for download on March 16th

Where can you snag a copy? Follow this link: https://www.rtbookreviews.com/magazine/subscribe 

Now, I know what you're thinking – why should I pay to download an article? Or a magazine?

I could give you a hundred reasons, but the main one?

Because if you're a serious writer, or a reader/lover of romance – there literally is no better resource for you to get your hands on than this. Romance Times has been a major force in the Romance industry for over 30 years, and covers everything from the die-hards to the new Indies and in between. Every single issue will explore and review hundreds of new/upcoming titles in every subgenre of romance there is—keeping you up to date with market trends and upcoming authors.

There's a reason why they've been a mainstay for as long as they have.

And what's even more exciting – is you can pay per issue and not be locked into a full year long subscription, allowing you to pick and choose by following the subscription link above and clicking "Purchase Current Digital Issue". Oh, the freedom of possibilities and choice! :) 

Be sure to check in with RT on Twitter and Facebook

#RTDigitalExtra Follow and mention us: @RT_Magazine