Meeting People!

Eren's Pov

Capitan Levi and his squad had to go and do something so they left Mikasa in charge.It is funny anyone who makes a move on anyone would get beat up by her.I wonder was so urgent that it needed the whole squad to go.Wait i can hear talking and it does not sound like any of Levi's squad or Levi,i wonder who it is then.

Levi's Pov

My sister is finally back and she said she will never leave me again.I have never been this happy in my life.We have been talking the whole way here and everyone in my squad loves her already that is one of her many talents she has,to make anyone like her easy.It seems like she never went missing,like she knows everyone already and they already knew her.It truly is wonderful to have my other half back!

Mio's Pov

Im so glad i can see my brother again!I will never leave his side!I can finally be whole again.I told them how i got my swords and 3DMG,but i never said i was outside the wall for 12 years.I just said it was inside the wall and i found them in a burned down blacksmith.I know Levi knows it is not the truth but i will tell him later or whenever he asks.Im also told that Eren the titan shifter and Mikasa are at HQ and i cant wait to meet them.Levi told me about his adventurers and how many titans he has killed,i am beating him but what do you expect i was outside the wall where titan are most of the time.I killed a whole 100 more then him.Yay me!But i am proud of my little brother.

"Hey Petra did you know me and Levi are twins?"she shock her head and said

"No but i can see the resemblance of you both!"me and Levi just nodded at the same time and i looked at him ad burst out laughing 

"We still can do everything in sync!"after i said that we arrived at HQ.I was on the back of Levi's horse and i waited for them to tie up there horses.

When they are done i walk with Levi through the doors and everyone just grabbed their swords and pointed it at me while Levi and me just shrugged shoulder and i said

"Oi,that was a--

nice welcome!"Levi finished off.Everyone was shocked as me and Levi just stood there smirking at them.

"Your faces --

are priceless!"we said like before i could not help it,i dont think Levi or his squad could either as we all burst out laughing at the same time.Everyone stood open mouthed as their ice cold Capitan had laughed.

"Oh my you have a funny bunch Levi!"i finally managed to get out

"I sure do,dont i,Mio!"he replied after he had his laughing fit

"Who the hell are you!"Eren said while pointing his sword at me,Levi glared at him but i walked up to the sword and touched it point

"Hmmmmm......interesting sharp enough to kill a titan round about the right depth but you will need better to kill the colossal titan,it hurt me because i put pressure on it,but i doubt very much that it would actually kill me,it is rather blunt after all,Jaeger you need to sharpen your sword same with all the others,they are all how should i say it dead ended i guess you could say."i stated calmly as i swiped my finger across the blade

"Oh and why should we trust you for we all we know you could kill us!"

"Oh me kill you dont make me laugh i only kill titan been doing the whole 12 years missing from here,but now im back and my brother would not appreciate me dead!"i said with a smirk on my face

"Oh who would this brother be who would not appreciate you dead,i doubt he would do anything at all!"he exclaimed back with his own smirk

"Nice knowing i thought about like that!"said Levi with the same smirk as me

"What this is your sister!"shouted Eren as there was agreement in the rooms

"Nice knowing how much you think about me shifter,yea i know what you are as well as the fact your under my brothers command,oh and Mikasa come here!"Eren and the rest of the room looked shocked while me and Levi just looked at each other and nodded.Mikasa came forward slowly and with caution.

"Mikasa i want you to fight my sister she might be a little rusty on her training!"Levi ordered her while i walked outside

When everyone was outside Eren shouted out

"Levi i bet your sister couldt hurt a fly!"i looked at Levi and he said

"Just do it!"so i 'just do it'.The 'just do it' was throw my sword at Eren

I slowly pulled out my right handed sword and threw at Eren.He looked so scared.When it was not far before it hit him i was in front of him and i caught the sword in between my hands.The moment Eren looked up he saw my back facing him and huge black sword in mid air,or other words my hands.Everyone was so surprised as it looked like light when i moved and i had no cut or any mark on my hands.

I put my sword back in its sheath and faced Eren and said

"You know that i would not have let that hit you right shows how much trust you have in me,you can not fight a titan without trust think about it ok!"he nodded along with everyone

I walked towards Mikasa as i examined her position.Her every move will be a serious of punches at the face and stomach.When i was in front of her i did not take a position and Levi counted down.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"FIGHT!"i stood as Mikasa ran towards me.As she got closer and closer i figered out that she was going in for a punch to the face.When she was close enough i ducked and rolled over and kicked her legs she fell flat on her back.When she got up i was up in the tree behind Eren and the group.Everyone tried to find me but failed all except Levi as he knew i would do this.I was the one who tried to teach him this but without powers it was a bit harder for him.When Mikasa got up and was about to walk away i threw my sword in the ground right in front of her.When she looked up i jumped down and i shota created a crater from the force of my jump as i did not do what i usually do when jumping down somewhere.I usually jump roll and take the position of right hand over left shoulder ready to grab my sword if needed,left hand on the floor and feet shoulder width apart and behind my hands.