Test Part One!

HEY DONT PLAY THE SONG TILL I TELL YOU TO K! ^.~

Mio's Pov

Its been a week since i found my brother and its been a week since i won against Mikasa.I have not had my tests yet as they have been held back by me meeting people.Im friends with Petra,Gunther,Eld,Oluo,Mikasa,Eren,Armin,Sasha,Krista and Ymir.Well the others are friends but they are the people i talk to the most along with my brother of course.Me and Smith always give each other  the biggest death glares.Like seriously it could be a world war with just out glares.Lets just say you do not want to be the person receiving my glare.I think i could kill a titan with my glare but im not so sure.

Oh well i know the tests are coming up soon but i have nothing to worry about as it would be easy to pass.I have asked Levi about what will happen and he just said that i will be tested on my skills in 3DMG,hand-to-hand combat,running and fighting titans.Well wooden titans at least.It should be easy enough to pass.

~Time Skip~

So i have to be at the start of the forest at 9am well i just got there and oh look im early as usual no one else is here apart from Levi.Well lets go hang out with him

"Hey Levi if i do pass and we have and expedition should i show them my you know?"i whisper-questioned when i was next to him

"I think you should do it only when needed to do so,as i am not to sure what people will think about it ok."he answered back

"Ok i can see where you are coming from."that was the last thing i said to him as the other just got here.

Ok Mio today you will be using the 3D Maneuver Gear."said Levi.I just nodded signering i was ready.

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO!"exclaimed Levi.I did not hesitate to spring into life.I was flying past the tree like no tomorrow,i tried not to use my air magic to speed me up but it was hard as i did it every time but i did use the tree branches to my advantage.Not missing one branch i managed to jump and hop over every one.I knew everyone was watching me with wide eyes but im not even trying at the moment.To me this is just like walking if you get what i mean.

When i got to the other side of the forest i flew up to the roof of the trees.I went up high enough to make sure they saw me and i was going to have a little fun with this.When it looked like i was going fall i went forward and landed on the tallest tree leafs.Do you want to know how i done this well as i can control the air i just made it looked like i stood on leafs when really i was just standing on air.May i add my cloak never can down always stayed on my face not even when i fight does it,people think i stick it to my hair of something no i just simply dont let it fall of my head and when it does it means i am ready to kill someone without hesitation.Anyway when i had enough of the view from up here i jumped down and shot my hooks onto the tree in front of the Scouts.I had not hit any tree when shooting my hooks and had a perfect grip on the branch.When i was close enough i released my grip on the tree and landed but not before i flipped to make sure my fall did not create a crater like last time this one would be bigger but still not my biggest.

"Why did you flip before you hit the ground,to show off more?"shouted a very jealous Jean

"Oh what you jealous,i had to do it or i would make a crate like last time but this one would be a bit bigger got it numskull."i said not even bothering to look at him or anyone i just walked to the training grounds and waited for suitable opponent to fight me.Who better them my own blood.

"Oi,Levi fight me like old times!"he nodded and said back

"Like old times huh i can go with that."when he got to where i was standing.We looked each other in the eye and charged at the same time it was going to be just like old where he threw a punch and i blocked,then i threw a punch and he steps back so my fist misses.While i was getting recovered from the last punch he would try to kick me to which i back flip.

"Just like old times,your to predictable Levi always the same with each fight how about we change it a bit yeah sound good!"

"Yeah lets change this up a bit it looks like we rehearsed this!"

"If we are changing it then i know the right song for this!"

"Oh that one,yes it would be good right now wouldnt it!"

"Ok lets restart this!"

OK YOU CAN PLAY THE SONG NOW! ^.~

"Dark side in my heart is,

Its something that can never ever be wiped away,

I dont care,

No i dont give a damn,

I gave it my all with my own two hands,

The path i avoided deep within,

Is looking like my only option,

Its time for me to go at it myself,

Destiny I hid inside,

I can't achieve it kills my pride,

Ah-Ah-Ah-Alone in my world,

And I can hear the sound of a distorted world thats falling,

There wont be tomorrow if we all crumble now,

I wont throw it all away,

I wont say goodbye precious life,

Destiny I hid inside,

I can't achieve it kills my pride,

Ah-Ah-Ah-Alone in my world,

And I can hear the sound of a distorted world thats falling,

There wont be tomorrow if we all crumble now,

I wont throw it all away,

I wont say goodbye precious life,

Dark cloud in my heart is,

I know its gonna fade because a light is shinning on my path,

So lets fight,

The end is near,

With you by my side i dont have any fears"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well the song lyrics took up way to many words so i have to spilt it into parts,part two will up tomorrow.Hey again im sorry for my song talk yesterday i was so not meant to go on like that but i did.Anyways See Yaa~~! ^.~