Their Birthday

Levi's Pov

Today was the day, today was my birthday.I had hopped that Mio could come over for a little bit but my hopes had gone unanswered since this morning.It was no nearly nine, and most of the trainees still had giddy faces, Hanji forced us to play this game called truth of dare and, well I'll say it was interesting in some aspects.Before we played that though we all sat down and had a big meal, Mio would have enjoyed it if she had come back today, but alas she does not.

We had all settled down and shitty glasses disappeared of somewhere, I swear if she asks me to something stupid, it will be her last day on earth.(you get 'em Levi!*whoop whoop*sorry!)

I kept coming up with different and ridiculous scenarios, and they all ended up with Hanji knocked out on the stone cold floor.Honesty this women will be the death of me.

As soon as she had disappeared she was back there was someone with her, before I could ask any questions as to who the hell that person actually was, I was blindfolded and told to keep quiet.By Eren of all people.It seems stupid to me, but the tone in his voice said that it for a good reason, so I kept quiet.

I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders and lean down to me before saying.

"Happy birthday."the person pulled the blindfold off, but I didn't need to see who it was as I could tell from the voice.I turned to her and smiled slightly, she smiled back and said.

"Well aren't you looking old, dear brother?"(I bet all you perverts out there thought that it was a stripper or some weird shit, or was that just me, as if it was then I really need to short my mind out...)she asked me,I smirked back and said.

"And you even older, dear sister."she put her hand to her heart and said in an overly dramatic way.

"You wound me Levi, you wound me!"the rest of the trainees laughed at her and she joined them, I even joined in a bit, only a little bit though.

As Mio sat down next to me, we were told to play truth of dare again and me and Mio faced each other before nodding.We had a idea that if one got picked the other had to do the same dare with them, or tell the same truth, just to spice it up a little.

"Ok!"shitty glasses exclaimed,"we will start with Oluo!"she faced him and said.

"Oluo truth of dare?"he thought about it before answering.

"Truth."he stated confidently, I swear that I saw Hanji smirk, or some sort of smirk.It looked more like a sickening smile then a smirk of any sort, well Hanji is a sick person, who really needs some help with her titan problem.

"Who do you like, as in love like?"he flushed a bit at this and said.

"I...um...I...like Petra."he blurted it out at the end and I saw the said girls eyes go wide and she too grew pink slightly.Hanji squealed about something shitty or the other.

"Petruo, is a success!"(Mira-nee #2!)she exclaimed with hearts in her eyes, is she on some sort of drug, seriously though?

Mio backed up a bit and put her hood over her face as if to hide herself from the crazier Hanji, I joined her by moving back and she put her rather large cloak over our two small bodies.She whispered to me.

"Hanji has this weird problem, where that if there is someone she thinks is good with someone else, she'll ship the poor souls.A ship is like a match she makes up about a pair of people who she thinks like each other, and when it does work out it is called a 'cannon' or some shit like that, she made me sit down for an hour and told me all about it, I think I lost a couple brain cells during her speech, but never fear, for I found them again."she explained to me about what just happened and I nodded taking it all, before pointing out to her.

"But shitty glasses already had a problem."she nodded her head and said.

"Fair point."we stayed away from the crazy monster called Hanji, of as I like shitty glasses and carried on playing the game.There were lots of poor souls who had the same set up as Oluo and Petra and a lot more squealing of this 'fangirling' shit that Mio called it.

When it finally came to me and Mio dare or truth, we both said at the same time.

"Truth."Hanji thought about it for a minute before asking.

"Have you ever seen each naked?"the other blushed at this but we stayed unaffected.

"Yes."we answered bluntly.She nodded her head and said.

"Tell me more, tell me more."we just looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders.

"Well it was before I set off Levi came into my room when I was dressing talked to me about certain things, and as I sometimes wake up earlier then him, and he usually fall asleep at his desk, I take him to his bed and change him.It's not a really big deal, I mean we are related after all."Mio spoke for us both and again shrugged it off at the end.A now somehow flushed Hanji asked.

"You literally mean all out and bearing?"I nodded and said.

"Yeah, just like what Mio said we are twins anyway so what's the pointing of hiding anything from the other?"I asked her, she looked away and said.

"Nothing."me and Mio faced each other before shrugging it off.She looked up at the clock and sighed before kissing y forehead and standing.

"Well I best be off, I can't be caught remember and the MPs start there patrol in a few.She you all next mouth-ish!"she said as she left from the door and disappeared into the night.After she left everyone faced me at the same time, and damn was it creepy.I just gave them a blank look back as if to say, 'what?'.No one answered my unasked question, so I went to bed and actually slept for a full night, knowing that Mio was alright gave me at least some hope that she would come back fine, but it was the obvious things that I didn't notice about her, the things that any twin should be able to see clearly, it's just that she hides it all so well, that even I, the only caring blood relative she has left, did not notice.

Not at all.