Her Funeral

Important A/N at the end, must read if you want to know the future of this book.Anyway hope you enjoy this chapter, peace out!

P.S. I cried while writing Levi's speech-just the end part though and to the end-so I hope you like it!

Levi's Pov

Today was the dreaded day, today was the day that was never suppose to happen.Today was my sister's funeral.

I had hoped this day wouldn't come as soon as it did.

I feel to my stomach about how she would look in a coffin.I feel broken and deserted, I know she didn't mean to leave me, but still it's just happened so fast, that I'm not even sure if it's real or not.

I sat down in my office adjusting my tie and re-reading my speech.I had pushed aside everything else to complete this speech for her.I just hopes she likes it.

I probably sound like a loon saying that, but every cadet had been going to her room and talking to her.I think that people believe that she will hear them and take their words with her.To wherever she goes to, or to where she ends up.I know it will be a good place.

While I was reminiscing in my thoughts, a knock sounded out at the door.Hanji came in wearing a black knee high dress with a black shiny belt and small heels.She had her hair down and had curled it.

"It's time."she mumbled.Ever since Mio died, every ones been down.Not saying more then a couple words at a time, unless it was talk about Mio and how much of a great person she was.

I nodded and stood up, walking to the door.I tapped it with my foot and let it slowly close behind me.

I sighed before walking down the hall.My hands at my side, along with Hanji's at hers

As soon as we got to outside everyone fell into a deadly silence, not that it was very loud anyway.I nodded slightly and slowly walked to the carriage.Hanji  followed in after me.Erwin wasn't coming.I don't see why he has the privilege of coming if he hated her entire being.

The other cadet's coming got on their horses and we set off.

~Tiny Timeskip To Town~

As we the entered the town, the people stood down the streets with heads bowed.They also admired Mio for her bravery and knew about her death.Most where crying and little children where all snotty-nosed brats, but that was to be expected.

People all said silent 'sorrys' to me as I passed them.I appreciated the apologies with wide arms, but refused to say anything about it.However I did let the small sad smile adorn(?) my face to show my gratitude towards the small action.

Third Person Pov

Everyone could see the small but extremely meaningful smile on Corporal Levi's face.They all knew it was a hard time for him, losing someone so close after not seeing her for years, they all had nightmares about it, while he was quietly suffering.

The towns citizens watched in admiration as they all strided on their way in their sleek black dresses and suits, knowing that it would be one of the most hardest things to do for some of them-if not all of them.The admired then for the fact that they kept themselves together-well for the most part-, but they knew that sometimes they would need to cry and let the pain out.

When they finally got to the rather large church-the citizens where allowed to stand at the back-the most important people sat at the front,her brother and closest friends-Hanji, Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Sasha, Coonie, Christa, Ymir, Petra, Oluo, Gunther, Eld-.

The seating arrangement went like this:

-Most important people
-Good friends
-People that she knew
-Towns citizens