Great,Just Great!

Mio's Pov

After Hiroto finally got the gist of everything we use in the Survey Corps,i sent him to bed.Well i did keep him up all night training him to be able to keep up with me all the time.

I kicked the doors down to the mess hall and i saw that everyone was now looking at me.I smirked and walked in.

"Oi,Levi!"i shouted out as he was in the kitchen probably making black tea,for me and him.

"Yeah,Mio?"he asked back once he walked out of the kitchen with two mugs in hand.

"The brat is trained up to his best."i informed him.He looked at me,smirked and asked.

"What did you do to him?"i also smirked took a sip of my tea,holding the cup that same way as Levi.

"You sure you wanna know?"i asked him,the rest of the mess hall looked a bit unsure,whereas Levi just smirked even more and said.

"You bet i do."i put the mug down and said.

"Well if i must.I kept him up all night,running in and out of the forest,then i made him fight me thirty-five times,then i made him practice with the 3DMG,then i made him ran in the forest again,then fight me but fifty times,then i made him practice with the swords,then i made him run the forest four times,before making him read all the books we have five times whilst running the whole HQ,then he had to learn all the flare colours,then i made him fight me another fifty times and to finish it all off i made him do the titan killing course fifteen times before letting him rest for the day.Of course he had no break,or any water or food.That should teach him to not try and kill people next time."i shrugged my shoulder whist explain.Levi smirked but complained.

"You let him of the hook and he is older then us when we had to train.You kept us up for months on end,even a year one time,and the only rest we got was when you aloud us to sleep one every fortnight.Why did you let him of easy?"i smirked and said.

"Oh he still has more to go,im training him for at least four months.So every time you see him,he will have bags under his eyes and be thinner and thinner till you can see his bones.Otherwise he wont learn to not disrespect me."i drank the rest of my tea before setting it down on the table and leaning against the wall,and looking over the worried faces of the Survey Corp soldiers.Levi came and leaned next to me and i said.

"They will have to undergo my training soon to see what level of fitness they are at."he nodded his head in understanding and said.

"We will give them a bit of time,i have a feeling that you will be busy for sometime.Also let me train him with you sometimes for the fun of it.Making him suffer will surly put him into shape."i nodded my head and knew that he could see it out of the corner of his head.

"I was thinking about that actually.Sometimes on random days we should just both train him to see his reaction and how he will deal with other situations that we put him."he nodded his head to what i said and we stayed silent for the rest of the time,till a very tired Hiroto came stumbling into the mess hall.

He looked at me and it looked like relief washed over his face before it was flooded with horror.He came sprinting over all signs of exhaustion gone from his system.

"Miss there are people here looking for you,they said that they needed to see you right now!"he rushed out all at once,i nodded my head and took of outside,putting my cloak up,im not sure who these people are but i do to make sure that i am hidden from whoever they are till i find out who they are.

I ran out and saw the it was the MPs and Garrisons,Levi came and stood next to me and we sighed at the same time.We also spoke at the same time.

"Well would you lookie here,it the fuckers the would rather be drunk then anything and the shitheads that are to scared to fight the titans."we also folded our arms at the same time,im only a little bit taller them my midget of a brother,like a inch so not many can tell that there is in fact a height difference at all.The rest of the Survey Core just stood there behind us as we had done this before,when we both walked in at the same time and shouted out the the excited mess hall to shut up,we then stood like we are now so it was pretty normal to them.The Garrisons and MPs looked at the both of us in a mix of confusion and shock.Me and Levi smirked at the same time and the wind blew my hood off so you could see our smirking faces.

The first person to come to was Nile Dok and he stepped forward and shouted to me.

"There was a strange person seen in town about two weeks ago and that same person came over from the walls.We have evidence to believe that this mysterious person is you!"i looked at Levi and he nodded his head.

"Well yes that was me."i saw fear in the people who did not know about me eyes but i continued anyway.

"The names Mio,Mio Ackerman.Now i would say it is a pleasure to meet you,but from what i know i know its not.Plus your just a bunch of bastards anyway."i said not even bothering to look at them,instead i looked ta the sky.

Nile shouted at me.

"You are lying to us,there is no records of another Ackerman."i looked at him and smiled a sly smile.

"Haha you are funny,but i would know my own name thanks,also there would be no records of me as i deposed  of them,i dont wanna be know as the monster girl that nearly killed her parents.Now do i.Also i was taken from Levi when i was four,now you can even ask him and he would say the same,we were separated at he age of four because of drunkards who cant get wifes so they steal peoples children instead."Levi nodded his head as if to agree with me,my purple-blueish eye was covered so they had not seen it yet.

They kept disagreeing with me saying that i was not a Ackerman so i just kept proving points to them and all but they finally had enough and said that i had to go to court for a trail.