THANKS A LOT!

Hey i just want to say thanks for 300 views yes this is a lil bit late but i was busy with stuff,oh and this is a bit weird but i love it along with many other.Anyways lets get to the point,I do NOT have a updating schedule,so that means that i will just update any of my books on any random days,on weekdays like mon,tue,wed etc etc it would usually be late but for weekend sat and sun it could be late or early,as im just generally busy and lazy as fuck.But at least i update(sometimes,rarely).But hey cant blame me i mean i do have to think before i update and if i think to long there would be a world war 3(like seriously).So yeah it will be on random day that i update but i promise that all the chapters will be long(-ish)!

Anyway i dont think there is anyway that i can thank you enough,except from making my stories better.WAIT,STOP TIME,DID I,ONE OF THE MOST STUPIDEST I PEOPLE KNOW IN MY ENTIRE EXTENTS OF ICICLES JUST THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD!?THIS IS NOT RIGHT,SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE OR A MENTAL HOSPITAL OR SOMETHING!

When my friends read this they would probably agree so bad that fact that i need a mental hospital but in all fairness me and all my friends need one,for like insane dog biscuits.Hey dont judge me,you will never be able to judge my amazing fantabulous life with any of your hurtful words!

Anyways......See Ya~~! ^.~(and thanks for being just generally awesome! ^.~)