Mutual Wierdness: A MunchingBrotato Fanfiction

It's about time I've decided to write something without its main plot being war or fantasy or whatever other crap xD

Yup, this story is just romance (maybe). Idk. I've never, and I really mean never, written anything that didn't somehow involve war, conflict, magic, other fantasy stuff, science fiction, or mystery. This is my first time writing romance so...yeah...

I'll just go right to the full plot-summary thing, as always: ~Rosie is a YouTuber whose channel is beginning to grow pretty quickly. Her gaming commentaries normally consist of lots of talking, craziness, energy, and weirdness. Lots and lots of weirdness. She has a lot of YouTuber friends and almost 100K subscribers who are always there to support her throughout every crazy thing that happens.

MineCon finally comes, and she finally has the chance to go with a couple friends. At MineCon, she ends up meeting Tyler, AKA MunchingBrotato on YouTube. And then, stuff happens from there. Good stuff, and bad stuff. Maybe some weird stuff. But if you want to know what the fuck I'm talking about (or uh...typing about...), then you have to read the story.~

--

So that's what the story is about :3

And of course, I'm having a character contest :D but this time, only TWO winners instead of my usual 4-6. YEAH DAS RIGHT MWAHAHAHA *starts coughing* gawd why must all evil laughs end like that...?

Anyway...

Here's what you just include in your entry thingy:

-Name (and nickname if you want)

-Age (between 17 and 19)

-Appearance

-Clothing style

-Personality

-Extra stuffs (likes, dislikes, siblings, maybe a backstory, role, blah blah blah)

-Who you'll eventually end up with (if you want to include this)

And for that last one, you can choose from:

SkyDoesMinecraft

Deadlox

MinecraftUniverse

GoldSolace

CaptainSparklez

KermitPlaysMC

SSundee

Bodil40

BajanCanadian

JeromeASF

Setosorcerer

--

SAMPLE EXAMPLE:

Name: Rosalie *Rosie*

Age: 17

Appearance: medium-length scene style brunette hair dyed cyan, neon purple, and pink, dark brown eyes, height at about 5'5", a little underweight, tannish skin.

Clothing: any kind of graphic tees or tank tops, usually from Hot Topic and with neon colors, ripped short shorts or skinny jeans, back converse or high tops w/ neon blue or green laces, rubber bracelets from Hot Topic, skull earrings, silver nose stud, neon purple and black hipster glasses.

Personality: Normally, she's just crazy, hyper, weird, and energetic. She's almost never sad or depressed, and doesn't get angry easily. If she actually wants or needs to, she can be completely focused and intelligent, but she just usually chooses not to be (that sentence made no sense...).

Backstory (yours doesn't have to be this dramatic...or long): Her childhood wasn't the best. It began pretty well with a happy family and good friends. When she was almost four, her little brother was born, and she thought he was the cutest thing ever. But that little brother became the one thing that made her life horrible later on. He always wanted things his way, even as an older child, and he bossed everyone around like he was the adult. He treated her the worst, yelling at her and sometimes hurting her, and she couldn't do anything because her parents would get mad and her older brother never did anything. Then, just before Christmas when she was nine, her parents split up, and her mother just left. Her father eventually developed a drinking problem and abused her and her older brother, but never her younger one. And because of all of that, she forces herself to be happy and crazy all the time, no matter what, and it actually helps. She found YouTube, and that's also helped her a lot. (This backstory is kinda based off me irl...just with some things changed and added...like my dad isn't abusive or an addict, and I have a life-ruining little sister, not two brothers. Yeah...)

Other extra stuff: LOVESSSS dubstep, k-pop, Adventure Time, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, gaming, and the internet (specifically YT). She also likes pranking and trolling people online and irl. She gets distracted very easily, but as mentioned before, she can be focused and have a smart brain if she wants or needs to. She's Filipino and Italian, but can't speak either of them fluently. In school, she's actually one of the smartest people, but being smart and getting good grades isn't a top priority for her.

Eventually ends up with: MUNCHINGBROTATOOOOOOOOO <3 (what a surprise lol x3)

--

So yeah, GIMME ALL DEM SEXAY ENTRIES! WOOOOO!

I might've had too much chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and chocolate chip cookies tonight...IT'S ALMOST 1:00 AM AND I CAN'T SLEEP AAAAAH HALPPPP!

I think that's it...man I feel like I'm forgetting something...OH WELL! If it was important, I would've remembered.

Anywayyyyyyy LEGGO!

Gawd I gotta stop saying that...

IT'S A HABIT DON'T JUDGE MEH!

Well when I wrote that it was almost 1:00 AM. At this time that I'm writing this sentence, it's almost 6:00 AM on Wednesday, Aug. 14. I sorta fell asleep while writing xD

So derp. I'm gonna go make a cover for this now.