Chapter 3 - MineCon

I just realized how wavy my hair was today. On certain days my hair is completely straight, and on others it can be wavy. I have bipolar hair xD when I was little I had huge curls in my hair and it was so cute cx

~ ~ ~

Chapter 3:

~Third Person~

The first day of MineCon came. Before they left the hotel, Wheatie wanted to do a vlog with all of them. She took out her iPhone and started recording. "Hey guys, it's Wheatie and I'm here in our hotel room with Rosie, Cassie, and Kiona!" She pointed the phone at each of them as she said our name. "Sorry about the horrible quality. I'm using my iPhone. Anyways--"

"Kiona where are my Skittles?!" Rosie yelled in the background, looking around for her bag of Skittles in the room.

"I didn't take them!" Kiona said. She turned to Cassie, who was on her phone. "I bet it was Cassie!"

Cassie looked up. "What?! No!"

Wheatie laughed and turned to the camera. "As you can see, it's just another normal morning for us. So we're about to head to MineCon, and--"

Kiona and Cassie jumped up behind her. "Guess who's in the hotel room across from us!" Kiona interrupted. She grabbed the phone.

Wheatie help her hands up in defeat. "I give up!"

Kiona giggled and said, "So some of you may know about how Rosie and Tyler aka MunchingBrotato are--"

"Nope!" Rosie said, grabbing the phone. "No talking about that! How about we talk about where the fork my Skittles are instead?"

Wheatie took her iPhone back and stood up on her bed, away from everyone else. "Alright, I think that's enough vlogging for now. Talk to you guys once we're at MineCon!" She turned the recording off. "Geez, people! Can't I vlog in peace for once?"

"...No," Rosie said. "Now, back to a more serious and important matter. Where are my Skittles?"

Cassie put a hand on her shoulder. "Rosie, just face it. They're gone forever. You can get more later. But right now, I just want to go to MineCon! I didn't spend hours on a plane sitting next to a big sweaty guy for nothing! Now let's go!"

***

~Rosie's POV~

(Just a note: I've never been to MineCon, and I barely know much about the stuff that goes on there. Don't judge me if things I write about are wrong or whatevs lol.)

At MineCon, we walked around to see what there was. Yeah...we didn't exactly plan out what we were going to do, but who cares. As long as we actually made it, I was happy.

We ended up heading to where the meet-ups were first. We talked to some people while waiting in line, tried not to freak out, got some autographs, and even signed a few ourselves.

After that, we went to the food court since it was already around lunchtime. We got lunch, then found a place to sit and talk.

"So Rosie," Kiona began to say, "you think you'll see Tyler here and fall in love with him?" I nearly chocked on my soda, while they all laughed.

"I don't know, and I don't care," I said, coughing.

"So you don't care if you date him or not? That means you're not saying no," Wheatie stated.

I rolled my eyes and put down my pizza. "You know what? I'm not talking to you people. I'm gonna talk to my imaginary unicorn-narwhal hybrid, Larry. What's up, Larry?" I turned to the empty seat beside me and started talking.