Chapter 7 - Hide and Seek

Omg. I never noticed how awesomeface songs by Owl City are. Like, his songs other than "Fireflies" and "Good Time". I'm listening to "When Can I See You Again?" I and loveeee itttt :3

~ ~ ~

Chapter 7:

You can just imagine how completely insane people on Twitter went. I looked through some of the most recent tweets to me about it the next morning. Some were nice, some were crazy, and some weren't so nice. It was pretty much like this:

"@MunchingBrotato @SkittlesNinja OMG! FINALLY! I KNEW ITTTT!"

"@MunchingBrotato @SkittlesNinja So happy for you two :)"

"@MunchingBrotato @SkittlesNinja FUCK YOU ROSIE. TYLER IS MINE! BACK OFF BITCH!"

I just ignored the hate. They're just crazed fangirls (*cough* yup...xD), and honestly, if I was obsessed over someone (lololol I'm obsessed over so many people), I might react that way too. So, yeah, that was what was happening on Twitter.

When I was done with that, I went downstairs to make myself breakfast. Kai and Seth were already sitting at the table when I got down, and my dad was sitting in front of the tv in the living room with his beer as usual.

"Sup guys," I greeted, walking into the kitchen and opening a cabinet.

"Sup?" Seth asked, looking up from his phone.

I shrugged. "Sup. Hey. Good morning. What's up? How you doing? I don't know. Do I need to grab a thesaurus. I don't think it's the time for dinosaurs who know lots of synonyms." I grabbed chocolate fudge brownie ice cream from the freezer and a giant spoon, and then sat at the table.

Seth showed me his phone. "When did this happen?"

I looked at the screen. It was the tweet I sent last night about me and Tyler. "Ohhh, that. Obviously it happened last night. Can't you read the time on the tweet?" I giggled as he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. As long as he doesn't become a huge jerk like the others, I'm cool with it. If he does anything--"

"--to hurt me mentally or physically, you're gonna hurt him in ways that no one thought were possible. Yeah, yeah, Seth, I know," I said while shoving ice cream into my mouth.

He looked at me and shut his mouth, opened it to say something, then shut it again and just nodded. He finished his toast and left to go hang out with his friends or something.

Kai just stared at me, eating cereal. "You're going out with someone?"

"...Yeah." I could just see gears turning in his brain. He was thinking of ways to sabotage this, I just knew it.

"Who would go out with you?" he asked, making a disgusted face.

"A lot of jerks, apparently, and one really cool guy," I answered. "It's not like you ever date anyone."

He exhaled angrily and walked over to the sink, dropping his bowl and spoon into it. "We're not talking about me right now. So where does this guy live? Anywhere near here?"

"Canada. Why do you care?" He's totally planning something.

"Interesting," he said, ignoring my question. "Well, unlike you, I have a life to get back to." He grabbed his phone and left the room.

I sighed and ate another scoop of ice cream before putting it back in the freezer. As I walked up the stairs back to my room, I heard my dad say, "Rosalie! Get your ass down here!"

"Give me a fucking break already," I mumbled, turning around. "Yeah, Dad?"

"I think that lump on my back is still there. Can you check?"

Oh great. Perfect start to the day. Just perfect.

"Sure, Dad..."

***

"Hey guys! I--"

"HEY GUYS! It's SkittlesNinja, I'm here with Tyler, and we're gonna be playing some Hide and Seek!" I exclaimed, giggling.

"You cut me off," he whined.

Tyler and I were recording Hide and Seek on the Hive server. It was our first video together, so this would be fun. And yeah, I knew I wasn't supposed to be on the computer, but no one was home, so I was fine.

We jumped around the Hide and Seek lobby until the game started. "Sooo what block are you Tyler?"

"Well I can assure you that I'm not a wooden plank," he said.

"Oh ok," I said. I was a flower pot. "And I'm definitely not a flower pot." I ran into the part of the map with all the flowers and stood in a spot next to a tree.

"So if you haven't been on Twitter in the last day, you probably have no fucking idea that me and Rosie are dating now," Tyler said.

"Yup. You people better be happy and stop bothering us about it now," I added. A wooden plank ran past me, followed by a couple seekers. "Was that you who's getting chased by two seekers?"

"Maybe. Oh shit. No. No. No! NOOOOOO!" he screamed. "So...I died."

I laughed and said, "Yay I'm actually doing good in this game for once!" I moved to a different tree in the area I was in.

"I'm fucking coming for you," he said. "Where are you?"

"I'm in a place."

"Thank you for that specific answer," he said sarcastically with a laugh.

Three seekers passed me, one of them being Tyler. I hit him with the knockback sword.

"What the fuck?!" He looked around, but I had already gone somewhere else.

"What?" I asked him, trying not to laugh. I hid in a room on the other side of the map. 60 seconds left. At around 45 seconds left, Tyler came into the room. "Oh hi."

"Okay, where are you?" He walked up to the corner of the room where I was hiding beside another flower pot. "Hi."

"Heyyy. So can you, like, not kill me?" I said.

"I could, but I think I wanna kill you."

"Awwh that's no fun." I hit him with the knockback sword before he killed me with 18 seconds left.

For the rest of the round, we just ran around and yelled like the weird idiots we were. We did a couple more rounds, then it was time to end the video.

"Alright guys, that's--"

"THAT'S IT FOR THIS VIDEO! Leave a like, comment, all that good shiz and check out Tyler in the description, and if you're watching on his end, subscribe to me because I'm just an awesomely awesome person."

"...You cut me off again," he said.

I giggled and said, "Yeahhhh. Okay--"

"OKAY BYE!"

~ ~ ~

Short chapter againnnn. I'm sowwy. I'm really tired, but I wanted to update today. Maybe I'll just update twice tomorrow.

I'm kinda scared right now. Like, not scared scared, just scared. That totally makes sense. But yeah, I might move AGAIN for like the third time (fifth if you count the times my dad has moved, bcuz I only go to his house on alternating weekends), and it might be to a different town this time. I really don't want to leave my friends. But I also kinda hate a lot of people in my school. I'M SO CONFUZZLED BWAH