Chapter 5 - SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

There's only a certain amount of shit I'll take from people before I feel like ripping their ears off. Take note of that >:3

Yeah, deep down I'm an aggressive psychopath in need of anger management who hates nearly everything and everyone in the world so...yup :D

So I should probably start writing now. What do you guys think? Yes? Alright~

~ ~ ~

Chapter 5:

~Rosie's POV~

I sat in front of my computer at home with my dog Bacon at my feet. I could still hear my dad yelling at who knows who about who knows what downstairs. It was Friday, almost a week since MineCon, and I had just come home from school with Seth.

I logged into Twitter. Buried in all the tweets to me about Tyler, there was one person who tweeted me something different:

"@SkittlezNinja Congrats on 100K subs! I got a screenshot of it for you :)"

I clicked on the link and saw my subscriber count at exactly 100,000! I guess I sorta forgot about that after waiting for so long. And of course, I had to tweet this.

"Thank you guys sooo much for 100K subs! This is just the beginning of epical epicness :3" I hit send, and then logged off Twitter just as Kai entered my room.

"Guess what," I said to him.

"You and Seth are adopted, and you both are moving in with your biological parents?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"No," I said. I rolled my eyes as I took my phone out and found the screenshot. I showed it to him. "I got 100K subs on YouTube! And how many do you have? Like, five, right?"

He smacked my phone onto the floor. "Well...that's just because I have better things to do than focus on some stupid website. I actually have a life, unlike you and Seth." And with that, he just left the room. Yeah, he was definitely jealous. Whatever, if he wants to act like he doesn't give a crap, that's not my problem.

Three hours later after I had recorded some Hot Potato with Kiona, I heard my dad call me downstairs to make dinner for Kai. "Dad, can't he make his own dinner? He's old enough." I looked over to Kai, who sat at the kitchen table texting his friends.

"When I tell you to do something, you fucking listen!" my dad said, sipping his beer. "If you don't want to obey me, go find the stupid bitch you call your mother and live with her!"

Exhaling loudly, I walked into the kitchen and put a piece of two-day-old pizza into the microwave for a minute. As I took it out and set it on the table for Kai, a beer bottle smashed on the wall beside me. I looked back to my dad, who was acting as if he didn't do anything, drinking another bottle of beer and watching a Yankees game. He turned to me and said, "Well don't just stand there! Clean that up!"

Later up in my room, I went onto twitter again. I retweeted as many congratulatory tweets as I could, and soon found one from Tyler. "@SkittlezNinja Congrats Rosie! Maybe we could record a minigame together sometime?"

I smiled and replied to him. "@MunchingBrotato Sure :3" We messaged each other and exchanged Skypes. For a while, we just messaged each other back and forth in Skype.

Okay. I'll admit it. Maybe I did like him just a little bit.

~Tyler's POV~

"So who do you guys want me to play minigames with?" I asked the people watching my stream that night. I waited for them to say the person I hoped they would say. I smiled when I saw all their answers. "Alright, I'll Skype Rosie." I opened up Skype and called her.