Chapter 1 - Who's MunchingBrotato?

FIRST CHAPTERRRRRRRR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So da contest winners are: @Wheatley123 @KiwiRobot and @BibbleBobble !

I wish I could've just put everyone into the story...but I'm lazy, and that would've been wayyyy too much work. And also, myself and the readers would have to keep track of who's who and what's happening with which person and blah blah blah.

I was initially going to choose only two winners, but I ended up choosing three :3 And I chose the three who I thought would fit best into the story, not the longest entries or the most badass-sounding characters. But remember, I'm gonna be having about a million more character contests, so you can enter those!

I feel like I'm making this author's note unnecessarily long...GAWSH ROSIE JUST START THE FORKING STORY ALREADY!

Talking to myself like a boss. Yep. OK LET'S JUST BEGIN!

~ ~ ~

Chapter 1:

~Rosie's POV~

It was a pretty normal July afternoon. I sat at my desk in my bedroom, refreshing my YouTube page over and over, waiting for the subscriber count to hit 100K. Yeah...I had nothing better to do, as you can tell.

My iPhone sitting on the desk buzzed. It was a call from Kiona, one of my best friends. I picked it up, and Kiona immediately began talking. "Dude! MineCon tickets go on sale soon! You gonna go? I already asked Wheatie and Cassie, and they said yes!"

I sighed. "I don't know if my dad will let me go. If I can, then I will." I heard my father yelling my name from downstairs. "Gotta go! Bye!"

"Peace!"

I hung up and ran downstairs where my dad sat in the living room with empty beer bottles everywhere. "Yes, Dad?" I asked in the nicest voice I could use.

"Go with Seth to bring Kai to his friend's house," my dad said without taking his eyes off the television.

"Can't he just walk there himself? And why do I have to go if Seth is going?" I asked. Kai was 13 years old. He could take care of himself. And to be honest, being stuck in a car with him was never the best thing for me.

"His friend lives on the other side of town, and I can't stand you being in the house. Now get out of here!" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and followed my brothers out the door to the car. "Shotgun!" Kai said before we reached the car. He jumped into the front seat as Seth slid into the driver's seat. And as always, I was stuck in the back.

Throughout the ten minute car ride, Kai wouldn't shut up about CoD and how much better he was at it than Seth. I just sat quietly in the back seat continuing to refresh my YouTube page. I still wasn't at 100K yet. Once Kai left, I moved up to the front and talked to Seth. "Do you think Dad will let me go to MineCon?" I asked him.

"I bet he'll let you go if you mention he won't have to see you for a few days when you go," Seth said. "Ask him if I can go too. I don't want to be stuck in the house with him and Kai for that long without you."

"Alright!" I said cheerfully. If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't want to be stuck with those two demons either. I hated everyone in my family, except Seth. He's my twin, and we've always been best friends, even if he could get on my nerves at times.

When we got home, I called Kiona. After talking to her for a bit, I put her on speaker and went to the living room to ask my dad about MineCon. "Dad?"

"What do you want?" he said harshly.

"Um...I was wondering if you would let me go to MineCon this year?" I asked hesitantly. I remembered what Seth said. "If I do go, you won't have to see me for a while. Please?"

"Yeah, please?" Kiona chimed in from the phone.

He turned the tv off and took a sip of his beer. "Do I have to pay for anything?"

I shook my head. "No. And Seth will go too."

"Whatever. Just don't ask me for money or any other shit," he grumbled. He looked into his beer bottle, then chugged what was left.

I thanked him and ran upstairs to my room. Once I closed the door, Kiona and I began squealing and celebrating.

"Holy crap I'm finally going to MineCon!" I exclaimed, practically jumping up and down.

Seth opened the door. "He said yes?" I nodded, and he smiled. "Great!" He left the room and called his friends.

"Hey, Rosie," Kiona said after we calmed down a bit. "Check the comments on your newest video. The video with Derek."

Derek was one of my few "personalities" that show up in my videos. There was also Nancy, a completely normal, boring business woman, and Sushi, a crazy Japanese man. Derek was a ghetto dude who has problems being attractive. I guess you could say this is a bit sad, but whatever! It's entertaining to my subscribers, and I think it's pretty funny, too.

"What's up in the comments?" I asked her as I logged back onto my computer.

Kiona giggled. "Just see for yourself."

I clicked on the video and scrolled down the the comments section. Basically, all the comments were like this:

>OMG! You're totally like a girl version of MunchingBrotato!

>You'd be perfect for MunchingBrotato

>This video reminds me of MunchingBrotato and Janet >:D

>Hey! I know most people won't read this, but please listen. I'm a gaming commentator starting out on YouTube, and I'd appreciate it if you would check out my channel! I upload videos daily with reasonable quality and it would mean a lot if you watched them and left a like and comment! Thanks if you've read this far!

Okay, so that last one meant nothing, but the rest were pretty much all the same. "Who's MunchingBrotato?" I said to Kiona.

"He's a YouTuber. Check him out!" Kiona replied.

"Rosalie!" my dad called from downstairs.

"I gotta go, Kiona. Maybe I'll take a look at his channel later," I mumbled, leaving my room. "Bye."

I went downstairs to see what my dad wanted. But this time, I didn't care. I was just happy I was going to MineCon with my friends.

~ ~ ~

Yayyyy I finally finished the first chapter! It took a while bcuz well...you probably know why xD got distracted by MunchingBrotato vids again...

Anywayyyy, there might be another chapter tonight :3 what do you guys think? Yeah I know, it's boring so far xD Don't worry, there's gonna be more interesting stuff soon :3

Ok idk what to say now...derp