Hazel

"Oh my God," she said after she hung up the phone, "remember how Charlie and Silena were coming? They got in an accident, they're at the hospital. I just spoke to Will."

Frank grabbed Hazels jacket and everyone else did too.

Leo, Calypso, and Lacey stayed behind and watched the apartment while they waited for Reyna to show up.

Annabeth and Percy followed them to the hospital to see Charlie and Silena.

When they got to the hospital they saw Nico and his sister Bianca in the waiting room. Bianca was helping Nico get caught up with the latest news. He was in that coma for a long time...

Hazel saw them sitting and hurried over to them.

"Where are they?" She said.

"Will's operating on Charlie right now, and the Cardio surgeon is performing a surgery on Silena," Nico said, "she went into cardiac shock after the crash. Both are in critical condition."

"Oh my God," Frank said, "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," he kept repeating while he paced through the waiting room.

Hazel calmed him down, got him to sit, and rested her head against his shoulder.

They all fell asleep and a few minutes after they woke up, they got the news,

Both were alive and awake.

They went in to visit them, but they saw something strange on each of their cheeks.

A small tattoo of a circular maze.

Hazel had seen this particular image before spraypainted on walls and bridges in the city. Most people had just thought it was a paid artist decorating the city with the intricate design, but Hazel had seen people painting them, and she also saw people with that tattoo on there neck, those people were always seen on the news for a crime.

This wasn't an accident she realized. It was an attack.