Will

"She's coding! We need to get ger to an OR!" A nurse said.

"There's no time for that! Get me a crash cart NOW!" Will yelled.

An intern rushed one over to him.

"Charge to 200," he said, "CLEAR!"

Silena jolted, her heart didn't restart.

"Im gonna call it," the cardiac chief said.

"No this is my patient and I'm saying charge to 300," Will snapped, "CLEAR!"

Silena jolted.

"C'mon, c'mon," Will muttered, "start already."

"Dr. Solace that's it I'm calling it, time of death-"

Beep.

Her heart had restarted.

"Never call one of my patients dead, that is my job Dr. Knowles," Will snapped, "now watch my patient, and do not call her dead without me in the room, got it?"

"Just because you're my big brother doesn't mean you get to boss me around, this is my job," Kayla Knowles said.

"And I am your boss at your job, I do get to boss you around, it's in the title," Will said and left the room.

"You're not my brother," she yelled to him as he left the room, "you never have been and you never will be."

Kayla. His own sister. Sure she was his half sister but she was still his sister. As children they would always play with legos and pretend to be superheroes together. Where was this coming from.

"Kayla what are you talking about?" Will said.

"I'm talking about how ever since we were children you bossed me around, treated me terribly, even worse than dad did. You've always treated me without respect, you have never cared for me, and have always ordered me around like a slave. I am tired of it, Will. even if you are my boss treat me with respect like you do with everyone else," Kaylas snapped as the whole hallway went silent, "Until then, I'm going on strike, and anyone else who doesn't like how Will treats them can join me."

She stormed out of the hall and to the elevator, but no one followed.

Will wasn't bossy, his sister was just always jealous of how he was always ahead of her because he was older, it's not his fault he was finishing med school while she was just starting college, and he thought he treated her fairly, like everyone else.

He went back to his patients but wondered what made his sister say that.