Grover

Is anyone elses italics not working???

He got a call on his phone from Annabeth. She says Percy is giving up on the case and taking a break from his job for a little while. She says that she wants to solve the case behind his back.

Grover could smell the trust issues that were soon to come.

"Annabeth were gonna need a lawyer, if we go to trial with this. If this works and if we find evidence," he said.

"We can't use Jason, I think he's helping Piper get back to a healthy mindset," she said.

"What about Reyna?" Grover said on the phone.

"Perfect," she said.

The call ended and Grover got to work. He called Will and got access to the hospitals medical records to try and find out who all Leo and Sammy were related to.

Esperanza Valdez and Hepheastus Valdez had three children.

Leo Brian Valdez.

Sammy Dylan Valdez

And Jake Mason Valdez.

He knew Hepheastus Valdez. He was the ring leader of a notorious gang in NYC after his dear wife was killed. He got caught once and is still doing time in jail.

All the boys were seperated at birth but the records didn't say how.

That was odd.

But Grover knew who they were looking for now. And he knew two guys who could track down Jake Mason Valdez.

Grover grabbed his phone and called the Stoll Brothers.