Piper

Okay so I think my wattpad is glitching because my cover for this story is sometimes a picture of Piper and Jason amd other times its the original black background with the characters eyes in the middle so i was just womdering which cover you guys see so i know if i need tk fix it or not AND SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IS A WHILE!!!

Jason and Piper had 8 minutes left.

They had just gotten to the theatre amd found the chair. They dusted for prints and found some. Piper knew this is was it, she could finally have justice.

There were two sets of prints, Pipers, amd the culprits.

"This is it Piper, this is actually it," Jason said eagerly as he looked in his briefcase for Sammys prints to compare the chairs to.

Piper was excited that it was going to end, after the trial there woukd be no more interviews with the court but rather about her latest show, she coukd finally be with Jason and not in a court room, but it all seemed too easy.

Way too easy.

Jasons smile faltered. She knew something would happen.

"These aren't Sammys prints," he said, "Sammy didn't do it."

Piper knew it, she didn't like it but she knew it. She fell to her knees and started to cry, she wanted it all to be over, but knowing her luck it would never be over, she will always have the scars and memories to remind her of this trial.

"Piper, I know this is ha-" Jason tried to comfort her.

"No you don't," she cut him off, "you were never beaten half to death, you were never strapped to a chair with barely anything to eat, you didn't lose hope that the person you thought you loved wouldn't find you, you never starved yourself because of that, you never almost died from this. You don't know. Thats an empty lie."

Jason stared at her speechless, and not in a good way.

"Look I'm sorry that you were beaten and kidnapped, and I am so sorry that you gave up hope, It is not my fault that you decided to starve yourself, you almost died because you decided to give up," Jason said shakily, Piper was now on the verge of tears. His words hurt, and it was because they were true.

Jason took a deep breath, "but I never gave up on you, Piper, never."

Piper didn't look back at him.

"Let's go," Piper said.