Broken

I remember crying in the bathroom stall, because I hit a relatively good closest thing to a friend I had on accident.

And I tried to apologize and explain, and I was rejected, and I was broken.

I remember when I confronted my 'friend' about how horrible a friend she was, how she always put her other friends before me, how she didn't really care enough to notice af hurt me.

She made me feel like shit and left me friendless and broken for a month.

I remember when I came out to my Mom prematurely and she didn't take it as well as my real friend did and I didn't talk to her all night.

I was stressed and a mess and no one seemed to notice.

I remember when my Dad left us all alone to go do fucking drugs.

I cried every single night, and no one cared.

I remember when my Mom went to rehab and I was left alone with a laptop and a hoodie to keep me company for a whole month.

I turned to somewhere that was forbidden and learned how broken I really was.

I REMEMBER WHEN I FUCKING LET PEOPLE INSIDE MY CASTLE WALLS OF DIAMONDS, INDESTRUCTIBLE, And they broke them down and then broke me.

I remember when you all would've hated me for saying anything like this because I was fake and I was popular and I was manipulated.

And I remember each and every time I was broken.