|| Memories ||

Name: memories- what you left behind.
Author: PurpleCielo1117
Genre: short story
Description: Jonathan is given a second chance to love and lose her again

Okay, so it's my turn now-
First of all, it's an amazing book. Everyone reading this review must check on this book.

Cover- it's good, but you can change it because the content of the book is so amazing as compared to the cover.

Description- Nicely written, it gives hint to the gist of the story, although you can expand it if you want.
A big thumbs up to that!!

Content- what can i say, it's awesome. I really appreciate how you've done your prologue at the begining, giving out the meaning of dementia and other important things.

The poem- wow!! As you read the poem, you can feel the atmosphere changing.  You surely do have an amazing writing skill and the poem shows it all.

Chapters-
In the first chapter we could see him with his daily life. He ignored his wife with Dementia.
And suddenly came the call from home.

She's no more, the reason was her dementia. Everyone at home started blaming themselves.
But that isn't gonna bring her back to life.
There were a lot of what ifs.

What if I wasn't this much careless about her.
What if I was there by her side at that very moment.
What if this and what if that,
She must've been with us today.

He couldn't sleep. In the morning he realised that even if she had dementia, she never forgets her duty towards him. Unlike him.

But then he saw her again..
And this time he wasn't gonna let her go. HE WAS GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE TO LOVE HER AGAIN

So you all wanna know how she came back or what he'd actually seen??
Is he gonna lose her again??

Reader's wish- a happy ending where he gets to love her again, and become guilt free and her soul leaving happily.

Please go check the book
"Memories"

My ratings- 5/5

Kudos to my writer friend PurpleCielo1117
That's a cover for you with lines of your poem 😊